The Knight's Weakness Revealed

"Hey slut puppy, what's up?" Steve turned and glared at his best friend getting in the car, "do not call me that ever again."

"You look like Elton John, no! JFK!"

"Thank you?"

"Why are you even wearing those? Or even still have them?" He sighed, "I don't know, I haven't really gotten rid of anything from high school- it's most likely going to be the highlight of my life so it makes it kind of hard to get rid of. And I need to do laundry, I haven't exactly had the time." He wasn't thinking about working almost every day, but the fact that he spends 24/7 fawning over Eddie and it seems to take up most of his days.

"Well I'm sure Eddie loves them. But I'm also sure you already have that figured out since you guys basically live together. Don't ya Stevie?" His face started to heat up at the thought of this morning, and his frustration for Eddie came bubbling back up. "I don't think I could live with that fucker, he irritates the piss out of me for no reason other than to just bother me."

She laughed, throwing her head back in a dramatic manor, "please, you two can barely go a day without seeing each other. It's inevitable that you'll be living together in the next year." Steve scoffed, "please, I think it's more 'inevitable' that I kill him before we even get the chance to talk about that kind of stuff."

Steve parked the car in front of the school and got out, leaning over the top of it to continue their conversation. Whistles and a few 'nice ass's were thrown around and he just rolled his eyes, shaking his head in amusement. JFK, Robin mouthed. He laughed at her, "plus, he doesn't have a job and he's still in high school. You talk about you being the town pariah if you do something wrong. The second I do something wrong with this- I'll be burned at the stake."

A huge smile grew on Robin's face as two people walked towards the car. Steve turned around to find his boyfriend and Vickie talking to each other and laughing, a sweet smile on Eddie's face. "So, how's it going in Vickieville?" He turned back around and gave her amused smile and she stared back at him in disgust.

"Don't ever say that again. And it's great, actually. She has the same rambling problem as me, honestly she can on and on and on- but I find it extremely breathtaking. Honestly I think everything about her amazes me."

An arm wrapped around Steve's shoulder and pulled him into someone's side, at the same time Vickie walked over to Robin and gave her a sweet smile, bumping her hip against her. "Good morning." Robin stared at her for a second before replying, "g-good morning."

Breath tickled Steve's neck and two lips pressed against them for short second. "Nice to see you again princess." He nudged Eddie's side with his elbow, "knock it off Munson, I'm not trying to see you get bullied more than you already do." Eddie pulled himself back dramatically and held two hands over his heart, "sir, I'm sure I don't know what you mean! These people are in the palm of my hand and do my every bidding!"

Steve leaned against his car with a smile, "sure, keep telling yourself that." Eddie walked back over to him, leaving some room and smiled. "Well it's not like it matters Harrington. I have you in the palm of my hand and that's all I care about."

He swears his heart just exploded. How can someone just think of things to say like that? It's insane.

"Now please get back in the car before I fuck you in front of all these people." Ah see there it is.

"You really have no control do you?" A dark chuckle left Eddie's lips and his eyes raked down Steve's body. "Trust me, I have some."

Steve rolled his eyes and shook his head at the man. "Fine, bye I'll see you later." A smack landed on his ass and he squealed, turning back around to smack his boyfriend. A smirk was on his lips and he was proud, fucker. "Fine. You can sleep by yourself tonight! On the couch, in the other room, or at your goddamn trailer. But you're not getting in bed with me."

"It was a joke!"

"Well I don't give a shit!"

"Damn Steve what crawled up your ass and died this morning?" He turned around and shot his best friend the dirtiest glare. "Fucking nothing Robin. That's the issue." He turned and looked back at his boyfriend, "now all three of you- go to fucking school and learn something. I'm going home."

"Baby-" Eddie took a step forward cautiously and reached out to him. "No! I'm frustrated in so many ways and I want to go home and fucking deal with it! And I'm gonna do my goddamn laundry and no one's going to bother me!"

He got in his car and drove off, trying not to hit any of the kids that were watching.

<3 short chapter but i decided to end it here because i'm pretty sure the next one will be long. I actually wrote the end of this during my break and my mind feels clear for once so that's nice.
i love you guys vv much and i hope you liked it!!