The Barbarian's Final Weakness Revealed

The two best friends were giggling on the floor, slightly intoxicated to say the least. They got bored being cooped up in Steve's house and decided to play a little drinking game, which turned in to just drinking. "Wait wait- do you think- Eddie likes being called like, names?" Steve laughed and looked over to his best friend, "like what?"

The woman leaned over to whisper into Steve's ear, it had to be quiet. "You know like- daddy." Steve bursted out in laughter and fell back on the floor rolling around. "Oh my god Rob! We should totally ask him!" He got up from the floor, stumbling and falling onto the couch before clumsily making his way to the phone in the kitchen. The phone rang and Steve pointed to it to make sure Robin knew what he was doing. "Hello?" Butterflies erupted in Steve's stomach at the sound of his boyfriends voice.

"Hi baby. You know, I miss you so much. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."

"Harrington? Love, are you drunk?" Steve could hear the amusement in Eddie's voice and it made him smile.

"We just had a quick question and, and you can go back to doing whatever you were doing okay?"

Eddie chuckled into the phone and played along with drunk Steve. "Okay baby."

"First off, I would like to point out that you're hot as fuck. And your laugh turns me on so much- like, it's so hot. Second, Robin had a great question. Do you like being called names?"

Eddie started coughing on the other side, as if he had choked on something. "W-what kind of names are you talking about love?"

Steve giggled and pressed his mouth closer to the phone so he could whisper to Eddie. "Like daddy."

He heard Eddie groan and a loud noise like he had hit something. "Baby I think you need to go to bed."

Steve looked over at Robin and rolled his eyes, mocking Eddie. "You can't make me, you're not here. And you didn't answer my question, very rude."

Eddie let out a shaky breath, "okay Harrington, fine. I don't mind being called that, alright?"

Steve's voice got quieter, "do you want me to call you that?" Robin giggling in the background as Steve started to blush.

His voice turned raspy, "baby, I would love if you called me that. Just- please, not right now."

Eddie's voice turned Steve on, but he also didn't like being told what to do. Especially not while he was drunk. He voice turned back to a normal volume, "and why not?"

Eddie groaned and the noise of him hitting something sounded again. "Because Harrington, I'm not there with you and I can't touch you. It makes things a lot harder on me."

"And why's that daddy?" A sharp breath was heard through the phone and Steve tried to hold in his laughter as Robin started to wheeze in the background.

"Listen very closely love, if I get there and you and Robin are not in bed fast asleep. I'll show you how hard things can be. Got it?" Steve sucked in a breath and looked over at Robin in terror. "Yes sir."

Eddie chuckled, "good. Now go."

He hung up and Steve looked looked over at Robin. "We have to go to bed! Right now!" She groaned at him and stomped her feet, "but we're having fun!" He grabbed her hand and they stumbled up to his room, flopping on to his bed. Steve shuffled close to her and made sure he kept quiet. "Eddie's coming and I think we're in trouble." She laughed and then quieted herself, "what'd we do?" Steve shook his clueless, "I have no idea. I think he's just a party pooper." Robin laughed again and nodded her head in agreement, "yeah he's a total party pooper."