V

GINEVRA'S P.O.V

"It's still dark in here, I wonder why I can't see anything, I can't even still move my body"....I hear noises or should I say a deep voice, a masculine voice, and these voice holds so much respect, that it sends chills down my spine. I have never felt like this... The was another person with the man, she sounds old, her words were breaking as she speaks, I really couldn't make out what they were saying but I could hear a little.

"I'm her aunt! What? I have an aunt?" But Papa said he is the only child of his parents and Mama said she is the only daughter of her parents, so why would this lady lie, even when I'm at the point of death, someone claims to know me. I could hear her voice so faintly, is she crying? Is she my aunt?

I couldn't make out what she said but one thing she said made me speechless,

That I have a mother, a mother who gave birth to me and died during childbirth, there was so much to me, I can't believe everything she said...But I still remember when I cleaned papa's workshop, I was 10 years when I went in there, that was the first and the last time I ever went in there, I saw files, birth certificates, My name was written boldly GINEVRA ESPOSITO, born on the 11th of April 1997, parents of the child Mr. Grey Esposito and Mrs. Magretta Esposito, I never knew who those people. Papa and Mama told me that I was born on the 16th of August 1998, so how come my birth certificate said otherwise. I even asked Mama for her real name but she said Her name is Beatrice Esposito, I also remember asking Papa his name, and he said His name is Simone Esposito, so who has those names on the certificates. I don't want to believe any of this, I have known Mama and Papa my whole life, and they would never lie to me. But Matteo has told me I never belonged with them, so I am trying to fix these puzzles. He always says it anytime he looked me in the eyes. Things are getting so clear, I go back to when I was 5 years when Papa would lock me up in one dark room behind the house, dinner time would pass but Mama would not remember to bring my meal, and the brother would come with cold water and pour it on my face, hmmm I guess I was never among really. They would lock me up for hours because they knew I am scared of the dark. My childhood days were so much to handle and I don't know if I can ever forgive them for that.

First of all, they lied about my life, they were never my parents, they still treated me like rags, they forced me into marrying the prince and now they are the cause of my sudden death...I doubt if I would ever forgive them for the pain they have caused me for years...."

A/N

Krusticaramel🖤

Ginevra is in Coma, so the words that were boldly written are her thoughts while the words written in italics are the words she says out but can only be heard by her.

Love you all😘