XXIX

GINEVRA P.O.V

As oneVincenzo's maids, helps me to get into my dress, I can't benefit but let my mind wander. What am I to do with him on our wedding nights. Mama and Papa never told me that part of marriage. Parents don't explain the things that happen on the nights of your wedding, they expect us to know it, as in experience it at first. Look at me now, I keep asking myself stupid questions, what if he doesn't know what to do like me? No, rubbish, Ginevra thinks, he certainly does, I mean he is the world's best surgeon, a billionaire and I am sure he has dated thousands of women and had millions of them trampling over his bed. The thoughts of him with another girl on his bed make me nauseous.

There was a knock on the door.

"Ready my principessa?" You don't want to miss your honeymoon." 

"I am going to be through in a minute, Il Mio marito reale" {My royal Husband} I smiled 

"I am through, let's go Husband" Our hands entangle with each other as we walk out the door, stopping by his car. Aunt Mirabella pulled me into a tight hug and whispered to my ears. "Do not hesitate to call me, if anything goes wrong, darling" I peck her on the left cheek.  "Yes, Aunt" I take two steps back to the side of my husband, who stood by his mom. Ophelia walks toward me, pulling me into another tight hug. "I am going to miss you, Gine, Please call me when you reach your destination, ok? {I nod my head in agreement to her orders} And don't forget to take pictures, a lot of pictures " I laughed at her command. 

"I will, Ophe, I will miss you so much, I love you so much Babe" We both clean our watery eyes. 

"I would love to take my wife now" Vincenzo stood behind my back, asking for permission to have his wife back. 

"Fine!"  She said pretending to fake cry and pretending to clean the tears. She is so dramatic.

"After you, Boss"

I turned to glare at him "Do not call me that sir"

"Yes Ma'am" He gives me a salute. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What, you started it first, you called me sir, so I call you Ma..." I climb into the car, seating quietly on my chair, opposite His, and fold my hands together in annoyance.

"Babe... Babe Nah, ok I am sorry mogile {wife}" I shake my head in disagreement. 

"Leave me alone" 

"il Mio Amore {My love} Ok I am sorry." I look at him, he had a pout on his lips, awwn he looks so cute.

I laughed and kiss his cheeks. Aunt Mirabella, Ophelia, Thea, and the housekeepers waved at us with a smile as the car drives off.

🕖🕖🕖🕖🕖🕖

When we got on the Plane, my stomach was in knots. I had only been on a plane once, and that is when I was forced to marry, that led to my first death, and believe me when I say I am so scared. What if I die on this flight? Or what if I lose Vincenzo on this plane? Oh no, I am so scared.

This plane was much bigger. The other plane had twelve rows to accommodate a few passengers, I guessed. This one has two rows, one for Vincenzo bodyguards, in the front, by the door, and one for the flight attendants, in the very back by the exit. The was a curtain used to cover the row or should I say it's like a room, we are in. By the left there was also a huge bed, I gasped and let my jaw drop widely.