CHAP 2: The fight

Jungkook's POV:

The first day of my school is over and what a day it was...I made a new friend, but was it special because of our class teacher?

Ahh Jk wakeup..she's your teacher and nothing else get this inside your small head! You idiot!! I Scolded myself inside the head and laughed.

"Sir, did you say something" the driver asked!!

"No no" I replied. Don't talk to yourself like this or else everybody will think of you as a mentally ill person, I mumbled to myself.

AT HOME:

"Mom am back!!" I shouted; but his mom didn't answer back. I went back to my room and got freshen up. Then suddenly I heard a loud sound of a vas crashing. The loud sound of something crashing snapped me out of my room and I immediately rushed down. I saw my parents fighting (tho it was common for me) but this fight was something unusual and was looking very serious. 

Dad slapped mom so hard that she fell down on the cold floor hitting her head. I immediately ran towards her to help her get up and tried to calm both of them.

Then something miserable happened...

"You're of no use..you just know how to cause trouble, can't you see us happy!! Such a troublemaker" dad said angrily!! His words went through my heart like someone just stabbed me multiple times. I was heartbroken and angry at the same time, I didn't even speak a word and immediately left the house.

"Jkaayyy!!"...."Jkaayyyy!!" I heard mom calling me from behind but I ignored and just left that place.

Walking the streets which seems to be endless. I had a lot going inside my head and it's hurting, and the worst part is, I cannot even share it with someone.

"Ahhh it was always like this" I mumbled. "No matter what happens between my parents it was always my fault and will be. Huuhhh!! Am used to it. I m just a burden to them. I've never received the love of my parents..kids are so lucky who's parents love them and understand them. And sadly I am not one of them" the words just left my mouth and i didn't realise I was crying.

Author POV:

Then something caught his eyes suddenly...it was a familiar figure and guess what!!!! it was his teacher ( his crush or you can say the love of his life). He was shocked, what's she doing here alone,.. this late!! he mumbled. He thought to go and talk to her but he just didn't have the courage so he just followed her secretly in a protective manner.

"I feel so much better Idk how and why but I just feel so happy"  Idk what's gotten into me but when I see her face I forget all my worries and suddenly feel so relieved and happy, I guess its her Magic or somewhat.

I was following her all the time and then suddenly Y/N stopped at a local market, grabbed a rameyon and was sitting all alone outside the shop.

She was looking so tired and kinda sad too that made my heart ache. I again wanted to go and talk to her but  I couldn't.

"What if she'll get awkward or uncomfortable seeing me here at this time" I thought to myself.

So he just waited & let her finish and was rolling his eyes here and there as a bodyguard!! kekekkeekeke....

Then Y/N got up and started to walk away and I followed her till her home. And her home was 15minutes distance from his. I chuckled as I was so happy that my teacher(crush) lives in my neighborhood only.

And then I got a call from mom, I know what she'll say so I didn't pickup.

I saw her walking inside while closing the door behind blocking my view. If only I could see her for a little more.

I stood there for a while starting at her house and then came back home. I didn't thought I would see her in such a way, god always has his ways after all. I unlocked the door with the sparekey. The lights are off means they are asleep already so I tiptoed to my room.

I rolled down happily in my bed and guess what I can't sleep. But the thing is the disturbing feeling has gone now, I feel calm. I put the my right hand near my heart and it's beating like anything.

Was it because of HER? If it's because of her then man she really has an effect on me. I have never felt like this for anyone before, all this is so new to me but I'm excited about it. I feel happy seeing her, I feel we're destined to be together.

Is this love? Is this what it feels like? Whatever this feeling is..it's beautiful.
I guess I fell in love with her at first sight.

I've to stop thinking about her or else I would never be able to sleep and who would miss a chance to see her. I held the pillow closely to my chest and slept while thinking of her.

🐇

_________________________________________

" You are my true love at first sight and forever♡ "

Are you guyzz liking the story???

*Thankyou for reading till here*