CHAP 27: Final Date

Jungkook's POV:

Jimin and me came back to our hotel. Through out the whole ride, we didn't spoke. My mind was still thinking about her, although I have decided to let her go but my heart really can't accept the fact and it craves for her even more. 

We both enters our room, Jimin made me sit on the bed while he crouched down in front of me. I look at him confused.

"Why are you so silent?" Jimin asked, his eyes confused and worried.

"Jimin-ah I think Y/N is moved on...she seems happy around taehyung." I replied fidgeting with my fingers trying to hold back my tears.

"How do you know that?"

"I can see it in her eyes...and the way Taehyung looks at her...he loves her."

"But that doesn't mean she also loves him, why are you overthinking?"

"He calls her precious and she seems comfortable around him, she smiles looking at him and they both look so happy together."

"Jungkook, I know you are hurt and jealous...but this isn't the time to get jealous okay! Final date may come soon."

"Mhm, but if she is moved on then I'll never come in between them. I just want her to be happy. I'll stop chasing her." I said, my mouth turned dry as I swallowed hard.

I don't want to do that, but I can't force her if she doesn't love me anymore. All this time I hoped that we will be back together and I will make up for my mistakes but now its the time to put an end to this pain forever.

"Jungkook, you are tired. First get freshen up then have some sleep."

I nod weakly and went to the bathroom fast.

Maybe in another life, you and me would be happy together.

.....................................

A/N's POV:

Meanwhile Jungkook's dad is going insane after he got the news that he escaped from the hotel.

"HOW DID HE ESCAPED?" He yelled at the guards.

"Sir, there was a false fire alarm and we all got distracted. I guess master did it." One of the guards said hunging his head low. His body shivering under his boss fearful rage.

"How can you be all so dumb? One of you could have stayed here and watched him."

"We are sorry sir-"

"FUCK OFF!"

His voice made all the guards step back in fear. They all left the room in a matter of second.

"Honey, what are you going to do next? She filed a case against us." His mother said in a worried tone.

"We will hire the best lawyer of the Korea and will win the case anyhow. Don't worry."

"But I heard that Kim Namjoon is fighting the case of her. He is the most well known and powerful lawyer, he has never lost a case in his life."

"No matter what we have to win this case. I can't loose what I've earned all these years." his dad said thinking what to do next, his muscles tensing.

"But honey, you and I both know that we did wrong and have been doing wrong all these years. We should reveal the...... the truth" His mother said not wanting to hide the bitter truth anymore. the guilt has been haunting her all these years, she always wanted to reveal it but because of her husband she never dared to do so.