CHAP 30: Hurt

Jungkook's POV:

"Jungkook are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, I'm. Why?"

"But you don't seem to be."

"Why will I not be okay?"

"You are not disturbed seeing her here being our teacher again?"

"I don't have anything to do with her anymore, Jimin. Everything was over 2 years ago."

"I'm glad you are trying to move on."

I nodded smiling. In the mean time Y/N enters the classroom.

Everyone wished her good morning, all the students were very excited and everyone was paying full attention to her class. Its always like someone is dozing off, someone is murmuring, someone is using their phone but in her class its totally opposite, everyone's eyes were on her only. It's her class only when nobody bunks or misses it.

She looked at me and smiles. Maybe she didn't expect me to attend her class but I've got no choice, this class is important for our exams.

"Good morning class. So shall we start?"

"Yes mam!" A student shouted being all excited.

"Mam, can I ask you a personal question if you don't mind?"

"Well I'm not here to answer your personal question but as am new here I'll slide this one. Go ahead."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Hyujin asked being curious as if he stood a chance or somewhat.

"No, I don't." She replied not giving him any attention which he expected.

Her reply made everyone shocked in the classroom. Everyone started gossiping about it.

"How can you not? You are so beautiful like an angel." Dae-hyun said to impress her.

"If you are done with your questions, shall we start?" She said ignoring all their dumb questions with a smile.

She started writing down the points on the board with everyone's attention. After an hour the class ended without anymore personal questions.

"So before we go, I have to tell you all about something. So there's a project you all have to work on and the marks you'll get in this will be added in your mains."

"Project? Which project?" A student asked.

"I'll provide you all the topics. You need to be paired in two. So kindly select your partner and submit me the names by tomorrow. Okay? If you have any doubt you can ask me."

"How much time we have to prepare for this project?" Another student asked.

"You have two weeks and remember the marks will be added, so be serious about it."

"Okay mam." everyone shouted and with that she left the room with all her belongings in her hand.

"She is so pretty and talks so nicely. I wish I could be her boyfriend." Dae-hyun said imagining things inside his head making his friends laugh.

"I'll make her fall for me, she will be in my arms soon." Hyujin said with a smirk on his face.

Jimin and I overheard their conversation. I wanted to smash their ugly faces but I stayed calm to not make it obvious.

"How can you talk about our teacher like this? Aren't you ashamed?" Jimin said being annoyed.

"Why? Do you also want her? Don't worry, first I'll use that bitch--" Hyujin couldn't complete his sentence as he was lifted by two strong arms.