CHAP 17: Heartbroken

A

/N's POV:

"Dont worry Y/N, we'll figure it out"

"What if he does something bad to jungkook? I don't want him to suffer. Namjoon please help me" she begged him looking for some solution and the hope and fear in her eyes made Namjoon weak.

"Y/N trust me everything is gonna be alright! First we need to inform the police" he said taking out his phone.

"NO! NO! You know what he is capable of...you know what he did in the past right!! I don't want jungkook to get hurt in any way" she replied as Namjoon just heaves a sigh.

"But--"

"No, please we need to find another way to deal with him" she said pleading.

"Then we need to send him the money...so ask him where and how to send it"

"It's such a big amount Joon how can I pay him such an amount!! I don--"

"You don't have to worry about the money. Just ask him." he said assuring her as she nodded feeling a bit relieved as Namjoon is here to help her out.

She takes out her phone to message her ex-husband.

>How should I send the money and where to??

<Just transfer the money in my bank account. My bank account number is 789×××××××××××45.

> Okay. But tell me you won't do anything to him after I send you the money.

< I'll not baby, if you don't act smart and if you do...I know what to do next. He is still a 19year old small boy.

> NO NO please don't! I m sending you the money.

< Good. And breakup with him or else I...

She left speechless, don't know how to react. How can she breakup with him. But If she didn't she knows what that bastard can do to jungkook.

"Y/N I sent the money" Namjoon said looking at his phone but the look in her eyes says something else is going on her mind.

"Y/N!! You hear me??" He asks shaking her shoulder. "Joon he told me to break up with him or else he would--"

"What the fuck he wants? does he wants to die! I'm sure I'm gonna kill him with my own hands" He let's out all his anger and frustration.

"Joon I don't want to trouble jungkook but I can't leave him also....he will be all alone if I--"

He cuts her words "Y/N you don't have to...just tell him that you are going somewhere for some work as you really need a break for now and we have to find your daughter too"

"But he's been eying on me and Jungkook...I-I'll breakup with him for his s-safety. That would be the best for both of us. He has a long and happy life waiting for him. I don't want him to get into trouble because of me" she said trying to control her tears.

"But Y/N, Do you think this is the best? Like we--"

"Yes joon it's the best for him." she replied getting up from the chair and went to her room to pack her things.

"Can you please book my ticket for States. I want to leave now." She said holding her tears back.

"What?? Now?? Alone? No I'm going with you too!" He shouts.