CHAP 6: Love in the air

Jungkook's POV:

We were going to sleep and I cannot tell you how fast my heart is beating, she may hear it if she listens closely.

"You sleep here, I'll sleep next to this room." she said pointing towards her room.

"O-ookkk--aayy!!" I replied. Here I stutter again...

"Have a good sleep and call me if you need something" she humbly says. "Yess, good night" I replied.

Now I've started imagining things, I need a moment to digest the fact that I'm really at her house sleeping next to her room!! It's actually happening!!

Only if I could cuddle with her hold her tightly in my arms, tickles her sides when she would burst into joy of laughter and just by the thought of it, I can't stop blushing.

I really need a hold of my thoughts..

I couldn't sleep so I went to her balcony to get some fresh air. And then I saw Y/N also standing in her room's balcony and staring deep at the moon with teary eyes. Her eyes hold a million emotions, I can feel it from here.

I went near and asked "are you okay!! Why are you crying?"

"Yess Im okay it's just that I miss my parents" she replied with a heavy tone and stepped back to the room giving me a sad smile.

I couldn't stop thinking about her and was left speechless. I start overthinking wondering where her parents could be and what happened to them? And why does she live alone? Should I go and check on her? Or should I just stay here and wait for the morning then ask her?

No I've to go and check if she's okay or not.

After debating about like a hundred times I decided to go see her, I gently knocked on the door but it was already opened. "Teacher??" I called with my voice as low as possible.

"Come in" she replied, her voice sounds heavy maybe because of crying. "You are not okay, what is it tell me, I'll try to help you out" I said moving closer to her. And with each step I take my heart starts to jump inside.

"You can't help me jungkook, my parents are not in this world anymore. I lost them 4years ago" she replied and I stood stiff. So that's why she said she misses them.

I didn't know what to say to her and I'm very bad when it comes to comforting. "I'm so sorry for your loss, please don't cry. Your parents blessings are always with you and they wouldn't also want to see you struggling so please stop crying" I replied with my utmost caring voice. I can't see her crying, my heart aches.

I can relate to what she's going through, I have my parents but not their love. The situation among us is quite very similar as we both are alone.

She suddenly leans on my shoulder and starts crying her heart out. She's not the teacher anymore who holds a tough figure she has now become a vulnerable human who misses her parents.

"I was all alone all this time, I've no one to look after me. I feel so empty inside. I miss them so much" her voice breaks.

"Let it all out, I am here for you, but please don't bottle up things inside your head anymore, share it with me. You'll feel good after that." I replied gently rubbing her back to sooth her pain.

*******

Things went so fast that I didn't realised when the sun rose. And it was now time for us to go to school again.

I'm still processing all the things that happened yesterday. I was happy and concerned too after knowing her story. I got to know her true self. It must be very hard to live alone for so many years.