CHAP 26: Far away

Jungkook's POV:

They all gathered for dinner near the dining table. Jin placed the dishes and calls everyone.

"Namjoon, go and bring Jungkook." Jin said arranging everything for the dinner.

"Okay!"

"C'mon dinner is ready." He said looking at me and I just nodded and followed his steps slowly. I was still feeling weakness, I couldn't slept when Y/N left my room few hours ago. All I did was just think about her and me, how happy we were back then. And suddenly in a blink of an eye everything changed.

As soon as we reached downstairs, my eyes searching for only one figure but couldn't find it.

"Did you sleep well? How are you feeling now?" Jin asked, his voice sounds worried.

"Mhm, still feeling a little weak." I replied not looking at him as my eyes were searching for her.

"Are you looking for someone?" Jin asks, my obvious face tells him the answer.

"Where is Y/N?" I asked.

"She is in her room."

"Isn't she going to eat?"

"No, Namjoon tried to convince her but she denied."

After that I didn't speak a word, a tired sigh leaves my mouth and I nodded. I wanted to see her. And then Jimin came scratching the back of his neck, still sleepy.

"Ohh Jungkook you are already here, lets eat...I'm starving."

"Yes, come and sit." Jin said when Jimin smiled and mouthed him thank you.

"No, actually I'm still not feeling good, I don't have an appetite." I said and was about to leave when Jin held my wrist, I turned to look at him.

"Jungkook look at your condition, you need to feed you stomach in order to open your eyes tomorrow."

"I'm sorry Jin. But I don't want to eat now. I need to sleep some more. Thank you for asking." I said trying to be polite giving a fake smile and walks upstairs.

"Why doesn't he wants to eat! He hasn't eaten anything in the past three days. He's insane." Jimin said, arching his shoulders and sighs.

"Because Y/N is not eating."

"What?"

"Mhmm..he asked me about her as soon as he came down and I told him that she doesn't want to eat."

"Aish this boy, he will die like this. Why he is so stubborn!" Jimin said running his hands through his dark hair locks in frustration.

"Go and convince him to eat. He will listen to you only." Jin said when Jimin nodded and sprinted upstairs.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" He yells at top of his lungs making me look at the angry bird with a confused expression.

"Why are you shouting? I'm not deaf." I said not knowing what's the reason of his sudden change in behavior.

"Why don't you want to eat? Do you want to starve yourself and die?"

"I told you I don't have an appetite."

"Stop fucking lying to me. I know why you don't want to eat."

He heaves a deep sigh before speaking again and ran his hands through his hair tiredly. He looked at me and his gaze soften as his eyes met mine and walked closer to me and sat beside me.

"Look I'm sorry Jungkook. But please eat something, you look like you are going to die any moment. You need energy, you need to feed you stomach to keep living. Don't torture yourself anymore."