CHAP 10: Missing you

I

woke up early but Y/N is still asleep. She looks so calm. "She's so beautiful even when sleeping, how can someone not fall for this pretty face" I chuckled caressing her face. "I'll see you in school, my love" I wishpered in her ears. I left a note on the side table that I'm leaving so that she won't be worried when she doesn't find me as soon as she wakes up. I placed the note and left her house.

JIMIN's House:

"Jimin, grandmaa am back" I shouted enetering the house. "Ohh! dear where have you been all the day??" Jimin's grandma asked running her hand in my hair. I missed her so much.

"I was at my friend's house and he had an emergency so that's why." I replied feeling guilty, I didn't want to lie to her.

"Ok son, now go get freshen up and please wake jimin up he is still fast asleep" grandma said as I nod.

"Wake up you panda!!" I yelled near his ears throwing a pillow right across his face straight. "What the hell do you want jungkook, let me sleep some more." He yelled back twitching his body.

"We are going to be late for school and I have so much to share with you so you better wake up or else I'll pour the whole bucket of water on you" I said warning him. "Ok ok in five minutes" jimin replied.

**********

We both were walking towards our classroom when Y/N came in front of us. She saw me sucking a lollipop and her eyebrows twitched. Her eyes couldn't leave mine. "Good morning teacher" I and jimin greeted her. "Good morning boys" she replied catching a few glances towards my lollipop.

 "Good morning boys" she replied catching a few glances towards my lollipop

Something striked my mind. I took out the blue candie and put it back doing it several times. Her expressions change, did this remind her of something? "You should head to your class" she stated.

Y/N's POV:

Was he having fun teasing me like that?? I couldn't avert my eyes from his pink lips sucking that stick as if he's gonna take the life out of it, if possible. Those movements he were doing to tease me made me wanna drop all the things and grab him by his collar and kiss him until I get that taste. What the hell is happening to me. If he will continue doing this then I guess am going to be in a big trouble.

The tingling in my stomach has not yet disappeared and the butterflies flutter around my stomach like crazy. "Stay calm"..."Just stay calm" I facepalmed myself.

"Jungkook-ah it seems everything is going well as you wanted it to be" Jimin said. "Yess, now we are dating and Im still in a state of shock that she also loves me." I chuckled.

"Calm down your emotions brother we are at school, dont get dirty thoughts" jimin said trying to tease me. "Yo-uu, leave I don't want to ruin my mood" I replied licking my lollipop.