CHAP 16: Not okay

I

couldn't sleep all night. All my mind could think about the pain she is holding in her heart all alone for such a long time. I want to help her but doesn't know how to. If only I could do anything to make her happy then I would have done that a long time ago.

I heard some footsteps behind me and that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Good morning baby" I said looking at her who's still half asleep and that automatically brings a smile to my face. I wish everyday I see her first in the morning.

"Good morning jungkook" she said giving a warm smile and spread her arms forward wanting a hug.

I hugged her right away. "Did you sleep well? Are you feeling okay now?" I asked patting her back as she hummed.

I lift her up as her legs wrap my waist, resting her head on my shoulder. I carefully places her on top of the kitchen counter.

"Can we please stay like this for some more time" She mumbled making me laugh at her goofiness.

"Sure baby" I replied kissing her shoulders and we stayed like that.

I know she's faking it, she's not okay at all. I need to make her feel good but for god's sake I don't know how. Should I ask her out on a date?? Or for a dinner?? Arrgghhhh what should I do!! I need to ask Jimin. Yess he will surely help me.

*****

I made a quick call to Jimin and requested him to come to school early today.

We both went to school early today, I was waiting for Jimin at the rooftop inhaling the fresh air as the cold wind brushed my face making it all red.

"Jungkook..."

I immediately hugged him which made jimin step back but he knew, I needed a hug. He hugged me back and patted softly.

"Are you okay brother?" he asks in a concerned voice.

"Yes I m but Y/N..." I couldn't complete my sentence. My expression fell to the ground.

"Give her some time jungkook, she's going through a rough phase now...she needs time to adjust with it as now you also know the truth so it may be a little awkward for her to face you...like you know what I mean." jimin stated pulling away from the hug and I nod.

"I don't know how to help her jimin!! She's is suffering, she is struggling...she was all alone facing all that by herself. Nobody was there to help her. She held the pain for the past four freaking years...she cares for me..she loves me this is why it is more difficult for her. I-I--"

"I know jungkook you care for her...but first we need to find a way okay!!"

"How?? I don't fucking know how to help my love who's struggling, hurting herself, showing that she is all okay but in reality she's not. She's putting up a strong face but she's weak inside. How am I able to sleep when I know she's not sleeping as well." I said as a tear rolls down my face.

"Jungkook...look brother am here for you...and we will definitely find a way. There's always a solution for every problem and we are in this together. So don't think much now and let's go downstairs our class will start soon" jimin replied wiping my tears. We head back to our classroom.

"Thankyou jimin. I'm so glad that I met you here...you are more than a friend to me. You are my family...Thankyou for always helping me out. I Lov--"