CHAP 18: The pain of separation

A/N's POV:

The days went by very fast. All of Namjoon friends came to visit them. Y/N is still struggling but making herself comfortable around them. They make her feel good and always stick around her. Jin always crack some of his dad jokes which lights up everyone's mood.

She changed her number so that jungkook cannot contact her. She knew it will be very hard for both of them but this is the best.

Meanwhile jungkook is going insane for not being able to contact her anymore. His anger issues are increasing day by day. His habit of taking pills are also increasing. He doesn't go to school unless Jimin forces him to. He doesn't study, neither eat nor sleep. He is trying every possible way to contact her but fails. Jimin tries his best to calm him down but sometimes it gets out of his hand.

Lia also lost hope when she saw his miserable state, she thought Jungkook would forget her by the time. But whenever she or anyone tries to approach him he just lash out on them. She now understands it's impossible to be with him as she thought it will be. She regrets doing this to him and Y/N and she wanted to apologize but doesn't have the guts to do so.

Jungkook parents are also not home so that's a relief otherwise the situation would have been much more difficult to handle.

Sometimes he drinks all the day along, sometimes he goes for speed driving ignoring his age and safety. Jimin doesn't stop him thinking it might help him to sooth his pain but in reality it just worsens his condition.

"Jungkook!! Listen to me! Stop throwing things!" Jimin yelled but he didn't bother to listen to him. He was going insane.

"JUNGKOOK!! STOP IT BROTHER! YOU ARE HURTING YOUSELF!!"

The only thing Jimin heard from his mouth is Y/N's name. The pain in his voice yet filled with so much anger. His condition is getting worse day by day.

"Y/N!! WHY DID YOU LEFT ME? WHYYYY??" He screams his lungs out, he suddenly fell on his knees making jimin run towards him.

"Jungkook calm down please!" Jimin immediately hugs him tight, he didn't realise he was crying. He couldn't see jungkook's condition like this.

"Now I cannot even contact her! Just why she is doing this to me?? Am I a joke to her?? Was my feelings nothing to her?" His angry voice turned into a broken one.

"Jungkook--"

He is becoming more violent day by day. It's impossible to handle him if he keeps on going like this. Only Y/N can handle him. Sometimes Jimin's get scared beacuse of his behavior. Either he will cry all day or will be in a mood of murdering someone.

He needs to do something. They need to find Y/N anyhow.

Then jungkook recives a call from an unknown number. He thought it must be Y/N so he picks it up very quickly without checking the name.

Jungkook's POV:

"Helloo" I said in a hurried voice.

"Hyung, it's me Yijin" she replied, her voice filled with joy.

"Yijin? How are you? And whose number is this?? I hope everything is fine!" I was not expecting her call, but now I feel a little at ease listening to her voice.