CHAP 3: Happy Jungkook

Please vote:)

Jungkook's POV:

Aahhhhh!! I'm so happy and excited to go to school and share the most exciting news of my life with my best freind, Jimin. I need to hurry up, I can't be late today.

As I was getting ready for school my mom came with the breakfast in her hand, her face was plain. I didn't have any appetite nor I wanted to get late for the school so I denied and hurriedly went for school without wasting one more second there.

I was on my way and then I saw the tiny figure walking, I asked the driver to stop the car near him. He seemed to be in shock as this is not the time for our school and I was already here (they both are 30mins early).

He could guess that something was cooking up inside my head as he was giving some weird expressions. And before I could say anything he asked me making me go silent all of a sudden, "what's the matter jungkook-ah!! You seem so happy and energetic than yesterday!!"

"Yesss, I'm" I replied. "Tell me what's the matter" he asked while walking holding his bag strap. "I'll tell you when we'll reach school okay" I said while pointing my eyes towards the driver and jimin understood it as he nodded.

"I can see something good happened to him, he's so excited than he was yesterday." Jimin mumbled.

After 10mins, we reached school and I couldn't keep calm and hugged the tiny figure. Jimin could hardly breathe "You're squeezing the air out of me! Let me go you bastard" he yelled trying to break through the tight unexpected hug. But my grip got tighter around him "Jimin-aahh, you don't know how much I waited for the sun to rise and run to you and tell you the news. I'm excited and somewhat scared too"

"Okaaayyyy!! Okaaayyy!! First release me and then tell me what had actually happened!!" He replied when I finally let go of him.

I explained everything in detail about last night and he smiled and gave me a bro hug. "I m genuinely happy for you my brother. Though I can feel the excitement by how fast your heart is beating" he said with his usual smile on his face.

"Im so nervous..I don't know how to react to this matter, how should I face her after knowing my own feelings for her?" I replied biting my nails. "Chill up brother, I'm here then why fear, I'll help you get her, you can rely on me" jimin said while patting my back.

"Thankfully I got a best friend like a brother in this school" I said feeling relieved after telling him the whole story and now everything seems clear to me.

"But bro what do you do to make such sturn and hard biceps? You almost crushed me with those" he said making a painful expression

"That's my secret, I'll tell you some other time" I winked.

We walked the rest of the distance while chatting and then we met Y/N in the corridor. Jimin bowed her but I stood stiff like a stone. He noticed the nervousness in my eyes.

"jung--" he got cut off by her "Good morning boys. Have a great day both of you."

"Go-od  mo-rr-ning Miss" I replied stuttering. Did I just stutter?

"Are you okay? Why you look so pale" she asked with concerned eyes. "Yes miss am perfectly fine" I tried not to strutter this time. "Okaay then go to your class" she commanded and went in opposite way.

"SSHHHHSSSSS...what the hell is wrong with me, I was so scared to death" I said trying to normalise my heartbeat as it's beating like it will jump out any moment. "It happens when you are in love" jimin replied. "It seems like you know a lot about all this, isn't it??" I asked raising my one eyebrow with a playful smirk on my face.

"Ahh you don't know much about me, am an expert you know. If you say I can even give you tuitions for free" jimin replied while laughing. "Youuu bastard.., come here I'll teach you how to give tuitions"...running to catch him...

In classroom:

All students are Chit-chatting. I'm  about to explode in excitement while my only friend beside me is so done with me. But for some reason I couldn't contain my excitement.

And then she comes..,the whole class...,"GGOOOODD MOORRRNNNIINNGGGG MISSSSSS..."
"Good morning", she replied with her usual attractive smile.

Jungkook's POV:

You shouldn't smile like this, if you keep on smiling like this I don't know till when I can control myself. I have never seen such a beautiful woman like her. She has something different, her aura is different. She's the walking angel that God sent to this planet to bless us. She really has something which makes me feel this way. How can such a beautiful human like her walk this earth?

Whenever she looks at me with those cute eyes it sends an ocean of emotions to me. The only thing that matters to me now is you. I'll do everything to get close to you.

And now I get it why people act all lovey dovey and suddenly becomes poets because they are in love. It really makes you a whole different person.

JIMIN'S POV:

Aiisssshhhhhh, this boyyy. He's really in love, I can say that just by looking at his eyes and everybody can too maybe. But does it have to be the teacher only!! Like how much do we know about her. What if she's married or has children??? then what will happen!! NOOOOOO this can't be. He will be heart broken for sure. I shouldn't think about all this but did he thought about this? I guess not he's so deep dived in her beauty that he must not have thought about her life. I can just hope for the best.

_______________________________________

"I want to see you everyday, every hour and in every second."

Sorry for the short chapter readers. But so many twists and turns are on the way :D

See you all in next chapter :)