CHAP 22: Without you

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up as the sun directly falls on my face. A grunt leaves my mouth. I couldn't sleep thinking about yesterday. I need to make my daughter believe anyhow. But the thing is why she's with Jungkook and how they are siblings? This isn't simple as it seems. I'm going crazy thinking about all of this. I need to do something.

I get down from the bed lazily, my legs feels like jelly. I slowly walked down the hallway and saw no one is there.

I guess taehyung is still asleep.

He must be very tired though. Let him rest a little. He bought me chicken yesterday so I should make him something good. He is being so sweet to me and handling me and my tantrums.

I should make breakfast for us so that I can thank him properly.

I opened the fridge and took out all the ingredients I need and starts making the dough. 

I made some pancakes, its the best thing I can make. I was almost finished doing them when taehyung enters the hall holding his pillow tightly against his chest. 

He's cute.

"Oh you are awake. Good morning."

"Good morning Y/N. But what are you doing?" he asks half asleep.

"I woke up early so I thought to make breakfast for both of us. They are almost done."

"Mhm, it smells so delicious."

"Thank you...you go freshen up, it will be ready by then"

"Okay I'll be back as fast as possible." he sprinted back towards his room.

I flipped the last one and then set them on the plates. I poured some honey above them and some chocolate syrup too. I was setting the plates on the table when he comes right on the time.

"You really come fast, come sit here." 

He quickly sits in one of the chair in front of me.

I waited for him to eat first as it was my first time serving him. He immediately digs in and his eyes light up with the mouth-watering taste of the pancakes.

"Ummmm!! It's delicious Y/N!!"

"Am glad you like them" I said and then began eating.

We both silently enjoying our breakfast. But my mind couldn't stop thinking about yana. I want to meet her so badly but I don't know where does she lives. I want to see her beautiful round face and tell her everything which I'm keeping in my heart for a very long time.

She's with Jungkook, but I don't really want to talk to him after all of this happened. But he's  the only one through whom I can see her.

"You must be thinking about Yana" His voice snapped me out from my thoughts.

"Yes. I want to meet her, I want to see her, I want to hold her in my arms and never let her go Taehyung. It feels like I again lost her."

"Don't say like this Y/N, we'll find her. Trust me."

"I can't wait anymore."