CHAP 14: The Date

W

e both arrived at Y/N's forever favourite place. Well that's what she only said to me when we were on the way. "This is my favourite shop...I couldn't think of going anywhere else and I always wanted to bring you here...so here it is" She said holding my hands.

"Wow!! this place is so good, indeed your choice is great baby" I replied holding her hand tight giving her a kiss on her lips. "Let's get inside" She said dragging me.

"Hello Mr Chim, its been so long. How are you??" She greets the owner of the shop.

"I m good Y/N...what about you?" Mr chim asked giving a warm smile.

"Am all good too..oh! today I bring my---"

"I m her boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you Mr Chim" I replied cutting her off.

"Nice to meet you jungkook" he smiled.

"Why did you tell him that you are my boyfriend!!" Y/N asks as we both got seated. "We don't have to hide this outside the school baby, and I don't want any stares at you" I replied. I know they are close but I don't like the way he looks at her.

"Jezz...well did you like this place?? I wanted to take you out on a date when you mentioned earlier that day and this is your special reward"

"I loved it baby..and thankyou so much for taking out me on a date." I replied smiling wide. The ambiance is so good here and this place has a different vibe.

"What do you like to have Y/N?" Mr. Chim asks for our order.

"You know my favourite, Oreo milk shake and for him---"

"I want the same as yours" I replied ."Okay...the order will be ready in ten minutes, have fun. And jungkook, take care of Y/N..she was all alone before when she came here." He said as I nodd.

"Yes I'll" I replied assuring him.

"I want to come here more often with you"

"Sure my tomato" She replies. And then we wait for our order while talking about many things.
____

We were now walking in the street to our home. "I hope you liked it jungkook, sorry I couldn't make it more speci---"

"It was the most special day for me and I absolutely loved it baby" I replied cutting her mid sentence tucking my one hand on her shoulder to bring her closer to my body. 

I gave her my coat as she was feeling cold. I intertwined our hands in the pocket of the coat.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you more jungkook" She replied holding my hand more tight.

"Jungkook can I ask you something?? If you don't mind" She asks being a bit hesitant.

"Sure baby"

"When are you going back to your house..like I mean I love it that you are here staying with me but your parents must be worried and you don't even talk to them now." She asked and my smile fades away. I don't want to go to that place anymore. That's not where I meant to be. I belong where she belongs.

"I don't want to go there..I want to stay here with you like this forever. And they are not worried about me..I m just a burden to them so I don't want to trouble them" I said looking down.

"Its not like that jungkook...atleast talk to them.." She insists but I don't really want to. She doesn't know the real story about my bitter family. Should I tell her?

Yes I should, after all she needs to know. I guess now is the right time to tell her about everything.

"Y/N you don't know about them...T-they....T-they are monsters. They don't treat me well, they don't care about me, whenever I'm sick, my mom will just give me a call and then tell me to have meds, that's it. My dad always takes out his anger on me or else mom....she also don't care about me...they are always busy with their company and meetings and are mostly outside leaving me alone at home almost everyday. They just hate me. I've spent almost all my life alone staying in that big fat house and it's scary. I have never received the warmth of my parents." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.