CHAP 24: Death

Y/N's POV:

"I'm sorry Miss, we couldn't save her."

"W-hat...W-What a-are y-you t-talking a-about?"

"I'm sorry. You can take her body-"

"Don't you dare to speak one more word. BRING MY DAUGHTER BACKKKKK!!" I shouted at the verge of dying while grabbing his collar tight when he held his expression low. I shake him many times but he didn't say anything.

Taehyung held my hand and tries to free him, my grip loosened on his collar. I fell on my knees on the hard tile floor crying my heart out. My body feel lifeless.

"I'm really sorry!"

"H-How i-it h-happened? Taehyung asks, his voice muffled with tears.

"As per the reports, it says she was being drugged from the past few years and recently she was taking it regularly."

"Drugs? How's that possible??" Jungkook asks in disbelief. 

"The report says it." the doctor handed him the reports. Jungkook's eyes widen when he read it every word. 

After handing him the report the doctor left to carry out the further formalities patting his back.

I took the paper from his hand and read each and every word and I couldn't believe my eyes what I just read. I chucked the papers hard near my hearts and cries out loud. 

"YANAAA!! WHYY?? WHY?? WHY???"

"Y/N, p-please c-calm...down.." Taehyung kneels down beside me and held my shoulders while crying out his eyes.

"Y-Y/N, look at me." he cups my crying face and turned it towards him.

"Y-Yana..Yana.." my throat feels dry, I feel pain everywhere in my body.

"I-I k-know."

I gets up immediately wiping my dry tears realizing who is responsible for my daughter's death and grabs the collar of Jungkook.

"What did you do to her? Why did you drug her?!"

"I-I didn't. I didn't even know she was on d-drugs-"

"STOP LYING YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!"

"Y/N-"

"Don't speak my name from your shitty mouth. You murdered my daughter. You.....you took her away from me when you knew I found her after so many years. You drugged her. You....you.... took her away for me but this time way too far where now I can't chase her anymore. BRING MY DAUGHTER BACK!! BRING HER BACK ANYHOW!"

Jungkook's eyes widened when he hear me say, he tried to speak but couldn't when he saw my eyes and retracts right away. He couldn't look into my eyes which made me more angry.

"Stop it Y/N!! You don't even know what he was going through--" Jimin tried to speak but I cut him off.

"I don't even want to know about that. He's a murderer. He murdered my daughter."

Jungkook yanks my hands rudely off of his collar when I stumbles back finding my balance.

"Enough Y/N!! Yijin was my sister. How can you think of me so low?? All this time she was away from me and when I left your house that day I got to know she'll be leaving for States in a few hours. And after that I never met her until she called me and I came here. All this time she was with my parents and away from me. She was kept hidden from me!! How can I drug her? I loved her so much like my own sister. I lost my only sister. How can..you....blame me for her loss. I'm in pain too!!!"