CHAP 19: Hello Sister

JIN'S POV:

Me and Yoongi was waiting for him in the car. But he was taking a hell lot of time to come back. I couldn't wait anymore so I dashed inside the loud bar. 

Ohh gawd, Im already dissy.

As soon as I entered the bar,  I see people dancing like there's no tomorrow. It was dark and I couldn't see him so I went inside and then my eyes caught one figure. His head is down while his one holding a glass of beer. 

I rushed towards him, he was already drunk yet he was drinking like a maniac.

"Tae!! It's enough. Let's go" I shouted trying to stop him but he yanked my hands aggressively.

"Kim Taehyung!! I said get up now or I'll drag your ass from here"

"I don't want to go home. I want to stay here" He said taking another shot.

"Let's go home for now okay. We'll talk after that" I forcefully picked him up but he wasn't moving an inch. I looked at the bartender with helpful eyes.

The bartender helped me to pick him up and we made way outside. I thanked the bartender as he bowed.

Yoongi was awake and shocked seeing taehyung like this.

"What happened to him?" He asked holding tae.

"I don't know. He was drinking and said he doesn't want to go home" I replied turning on the ignition.

"Seriously!! What's wrong with him!" He said looking at tae who is sound sleep in Yoongi's arms.

"There's something going on. He wasn't like this before"

"We will ask him tomorrow about this. I don't think he's gonna wake up now"

I speeds up to our home as it's very late and dark outside. I parked the car and both of us held taehyung side by side and made our way to the stairs struggling.

"Why he's so heavy suddenly" Yoongi's said struggling to hold him.

"You're not strong enough" I replied holding him tight. 

"I'm much more stronger than you" he spat.

"Yes, we can see that"

I was struggling to open the door but suddenly it opened and there was Y/N standing with half opened eyes. But her eyes went wide as soon as she saw us with Taehyung.

"What are you- wait what happened to him?" Y/N asked worried.

"Sorry for waking you up. It's nothing he's sound asleep so we are carrying him like this" I made an excuse but she doesn't believe me obviously.

"Are you sure? He's okay right??"

"Yes he's okay. You don't have to worry and go to your room. Good night Y/N" I hurriedly replied and dragged the sleepy bear to his room.

I hope he is okay. I'll talk to him tomorrow.

"You don't even know how to lie" Yoongi grins.