CHAP 15: The bitter past

Lia's POV:

I already have a plan and his time I won't lose. They'll suffer for messing up with me.

At school:

Both Jimin and I are at the cafeteria where Lia came to our table. What does she want now. "Jungkook I need to talk to you about something important!!" she said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I have nothing to talk to you" I replied giving her a stair of not having a mood and continues munching on my veg wrap.

"Its really important..." she said again faking the tensed eyes.

"How many times do I have to make myself clear to you?? Don't you understand that I don't want to?" I replied annoyingly and got up from my table and walked by, Jimin following me.

"It's about Miss Y/N!!" She shouts as loud as she can getting everyone's attention.

I stopped on my way upon hearing her name.

"Jungkook, do you really know her?" She said leaving me and jimin totally confused.

"What do you mean by that???" I asks getting weird thoughts. I don't have a good feeling about this.

"Like about her past and all.."

"Come to the point directly.." I said a bit loudly, I don't have time to listen to this like narrating a story.

"I know she hadn't told you about this and yet she is playing with you she is such a slu--"

"If you say one more word about her I swear I won't be able to control myself hitting you" I cut her while grabbing her collar tightly.

Jimin broke us apart and dragged me outside as I was about to hit her.

"She's a divorcee..and now her ex husband is back!!" Lia says it out loud intentionally and I froze listening to her words.

What did she just say??

She walked to us "Yess she's a divorcee...and her ex-husband it back!" She repeated and I just couldn't believe my ears.

I stood there as if the time had stopped ticking. Does she find this funny?

"Stop this nonsense!" Jimin speaks for me "It's true and I saw two of them talking yesterday at the street" She clarifies.

"How do you know that she had a h-husband??" I finally spoke.

"Yesterday I saw them talking, was looking like arguing about something...so I followed that man and he himself told me about this." She said making me more tensed and restless.

"Don't talk bullshit...t-this cannot be true!!" I stutter. I'm not liking it any way about hearing all this and that from her??...is this really true?? And why didn't Y/N tell me about this? That means that girl is her daughter? Is that why she was not telling me about her? But why? Why did she hide this from me?

I was having a fight of my own thoughts inside my head. I need answers!!!

"Ask her yourself..you deserve better Jungkook..she is just playing with you..she don't love you. I know its hard to believe but its the truth. I know you wouldn't believe me so here's the picture of them I took yesterday." Lia showed us the picture she took yesterday as her lips curved up forming a smirk.

It was a bit blurry but noticeable for me and jimin to recognize Y/N is talking to a man. And it seems like they are arguing about something and she looks scared. I can see that.