CHAP 13: Lia's lesson

"

Jungkook get up, you are gonna be late for school."

"Five minutes please..." I mumbled turning to the other side while holding a pillow.

"Okay but just five minutes. I'm going to make you breakfast." she said ruffling her hand on my hair, leaving a kiss on my cheeks.

I woke up finally and entered the hall stretching my body. I had a very good sleep. These days I'm sleeping well thanks to her and jimin.

"Good morning baby" I encircled my arms around her waist resting my chin on her shoulder. "Good morning my tomato" she replied. "Uhh!! stop calling me that!!"

"It's my wish." she teased giggling. "Okay as you wish" I smiled.

"Go get freshen up fast or else you'll be late" she said pointing at the clock.

"Can we not go to school today?? I want to take you on a date" I asked hoping she would agree, though I know she would never miss school for a date.

"No, I have so many things to arrange for tommorow's sports event..did you forgot?" She reminded me.

"Ahh okay!! but we'll go on a date after the sports event" i said turning her around making face to face contact.

"Yesss" she replied and pressed her lips on mine.

Y/N's POV:

Thank god he is relaxed now. I need to make that girl pay for her deeds. I feel so blessed to have him by my side. He is so wild and then after sometime like a baby. I wonder why his parents treat him like this, he is so adorable and such a good human being.

*****

"Lia, Miss Y/N is looking for you in her office" a girl said. "Okay" lia replies and went to her office knowing why she is looking for her suddenly.

"May I come in Miss" lia nocks on the door as Y/N replied "yes" spining around.

"Why are you looking for me miss??" Lia asks. "Let's come to the point straight then, delete that video!!" Y/N orders.

"Which video miss??" She acts innocent playing dumb. "Don't act Lia, You know what am talking about!!" Y/N states.

"Ohh!! That..but why should I Miss Kim Y/N?" Lia said giving a smirk. "Delete that or else-"

"Or else what you'll do?? remember I have the video and I can release it any moment" She threatens her.

"The consequences will be very harsh for you my girl...as I have contacted your dad and you know how your dad will react if he hears what his pretty daughter is doing in this school. You don't want that right?" Y/N said leaning closer to lia giving an evil smirk.

[ Lia's father Park Wohon who is a famous businessman in Korea and very self righteous person. He wants his daughter to passout from this school with good grades. H have had always a hard behaviour towards her and sometimes go really hard on her. The person lia fears the most is her father. He wants everything to be according to him and can do anything to make things go by his side.]

Back to the story....

"W-What did you tell him??" Lia stutters.

"I didn't tell him yet but I'll if you don't delete that video right now...I'll tell him how you bully the juniors and your classmates. How you bunk your classes just to chill up and everything and after that you know what will happen to you. I don't think he will let you study here and will take you abroad with him as well." Y/n explains everything crossing her arms over her chest.