CHAP 5: The first meet

A

fter Jimin left, why I feel so empty inside?? Is it because of the truth I shared with him? I don't know why but my head feels so heavy right now, it may burst any moment. I should take the medicine and go to sleep. I wonder when will my parent's be back. It's getting late, they should have been here till now.

Author's POV:

After taking the medicines, he fell asleep. Suddenly, he's sweating, throwing his legs, having a hard time breathing, his hands clutching the bedsheet as tight as he can. He's dreaming of Y/N. He's following her secretly when suddenly some drunkards surrounded her, trying to molest her.

He ran towards her in order to save her but ended up getting injured very badly, Y/N tried to get him up but got stabbed in the back by those bastards and she fell on the ground with blood all around her stomach. He tried to wake her up but she didn't respond. Her eyes shut, she stopped breathing .

"GET UPPPP!!"... "PLEASEE GEETT UPPP!!"...:"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS.....PLEASSEEEE SAY SOMETHING..." she didn't respond, and then he started  screaming and got up.

So it was all a dream? I was so scared that I was about to collapse. This shall never ever happen to her, only the thought of her getting hurt makes my body shiver in horror. I can't lose her.
I've to make a move now.

I took a long breath and got up from the bed and went for a walk to get some fresh air. I really need to clear my mind. Its 12:30AM and still my parent's are not home. So I took the keys and left for a walk.

I started walking the empty streets rubbing my hands to make it warm. It's freezing outside. Then my eyes caught a familiar figure sitting under a tree on a bench lowering her head down. Could she be...

I was shocked, I rubbed my eyes in case I'm dreaming but no!! she is really there. Why is she always outside late? Is something bothering her? Should I ask her? What if she think of me as a creep? But how can she think like that with me having such a beautiful and cute face. Jeon Jungkook get a hold, you shouldn't think about this in the first place.

"Jungkook?" I was so busy fighting with my inner thoughts that I didn't notice her walking towards me.

"Shittt!!, she saw me what should I do?? what would I tell her?" I panicked.

"Hello teacher!!" I said with all my courage I had that time and bowed.

"What are you doing this late here??" She asked politely. "I was just taking a walk" I said hesitantly. She's so beautiful without makeup too. Even she's more beautiful in her bare self.

"This late??" she asked surprisingly, I guess she's being suspicious of me now. "Actually I had a very bad dream so I had to clear my mind" I replied looking at her closely.

"Are you okay now?? have a seat" she said pointing towards the empty cold bench. "Thank you teacher" I replied taking a seat beside her.

I want to sit near you, I want to feel your warm hands in mine.

"What if your parents find out? They'll get worried" she asked looking at me. "They are not home" I replied looking back at her. She's so caring, I wonder why she's here.

"Teacher, if you dont mind can I ask that why are you here??" I asked not sure if she would like to answer my question as it's a bit awkward now.

"I've the same reason as yours, I was feeling alone at home so I thought why not take a walk and get my mind relaxed." she replied looking at the dark sky. I guess it's going to rain.

"Walking alone in the street especially at night helps you calm down a lot"

"Seems like you are from this place only?" She asked in a curious voice. "Yes I live here my house is five minutes away from here" I said. The air is getting awkward every second it passes.