CHAP 9: You are mine

Jungkook's POV:

"Where am I, Jungkook is that you??" She said tipsy.

"You are awake, thank god you are okay! I was so scared to death." I replied letting out a big relief sigh.

"Do you remember anything??" I then asked her. "I was having a drink with Mr Logan and after that we were coming back home but what happened after that I can't seem to remember anything." She replied trying to remember.

"But how are you here?? did you bring me home??" she asked as I nodded. "Are you okay?? you don't seem to be in a good mood." she asked further.

"Y/N, you can't be so careless, yo-uu should take care of yourself. And you should surround yourself with good people" I raised my voice a little.

"What is wrong with you?? why are you shouting at me??" she asked being startled.

"That bastard was taking advantage of you, H-he tried to kiss you...., I said recalling what that bastard was trying to do with her.

"I-I didn't know, we were just having a normal chat and he ordered a drink and insist me to have one. I didn't know he'd do something this cheap. " she replied as tears started rolling down her cheeks. It's not her fault who would have thought he would do such a thing.

I shouldn't have raised my voice at her.

"Don't cry, it was not your fault. Im sorry I shouldn't have acted that way but I'm just worried about you, thankfully me and jimin showed up on time. And I gave him a warning. He'll not dare to touch you again. Don't worry okay" I said patting her back and she stopped crying.

"Thank you Jungkook for saving me once again, you are always there for me whenever I needed support" she hugged me suddenly and wishpered in my ears. I'm feeling things now...

"Don't thank me, and I'll always be there for you no matter where or what" I replied tightening the hug.

"Jungkook, I don't think this is right!" She said pulling away from the hug. She's looking straight into my eyes. "What is not right??" I asked looking back at her. We both staring at each other without speaking a word. Suddenly it's pin drop silence.

And after sometime she broke the silence.

"You and me like this--"

"Miss Y/N, I LOVE YOU. You may think its a joke but Im very much serious about it" I finally confessed holding her hands tightly leaving just a little space between us. We are dangerously close.

Author's POV:

Y/N was a bit taken aback by my sudden confession, yes she likes him too and a lot but still thinks this is not right and she has her reasons. They can't be together. She didn't know when she started feeling about him this way but she's living happily after meeting him. He's different.

"Jungkook, Im your teacher and I like you as well but as a student. You and I are just-"

"I know what you are going to say, but I really love you, I fell in love with you when I first laid my eyes on you in school. I'm so madly and deeply in love with you." I said with my whole heart moving more closer to her.

"You should leave" she replied breaking the closeness and getting up. "Am not going anywhere, you need me. I'll stay with you tonight" I said stubbornly.

"You dont have to, just leave!!!" she shouted and turned while she tripped her leg on the table, was about to fall but I held her right on the time. I wrapped my hands around her waist tightly and made her sit again. "You're still weak, you should rest"