22. The Info

"So... yeah... basically... we've been through a lot of shit together." Mike finished the story.

The three boys were crowded around you, staring intently at you who was just sat on the sofa innocently, completely shocked by what you'd just heard.

"So, that's the truth?" You let out a breath, "That's insane."

"Yeah." Will said, "But, it's not as cool as it sounds, it's pretty scary too."

"What does a demogorgan even look like?" You asked, curiously.

"Terrifying." Jonathan added, "It's face splays out like a flower and the inside of its huge mouth is lined with rows and rows of teeth. It's lanky and has no eyes, the sort of thing you'd see in a horror movie only it's real."

"And the mindflayer?"

"The mindflayer runs the upside down. It's essentially the 'big bad.' The whole things a hive mind, you touch one plant and the monsters can all feel it. The mind flayer looks a little like a spider and it's massive. I guess it can change it's size. I'm not too sure. Will would know best about that." Jonathan answered your second question.

"Jeez, you could make a movie about all of that." Your eyes were wide with curiosity.

Jonathan just laughed, "Of all the things... a movie?"

Will started smiling too.

"I wish I could see Jane's superpowers though, do you reckon she'll ever get them back?" You asked.

"Who knows." Will replied.

"She will." Mike confirmed, "I know she will."

"I wish I had superpowers. I can't believe they're real. It's like those comics. I fucking love X-men." You grinned.

"Well, she's gone through shit to get them Y/n." Mike said, "Shit you wouldn't want to go through."

"Oh." You reply, they were being deadly serious.

Well, I'm honoured you told me." You give them a smile, "Your cheeky little government secret is safe with me."

"Good." Will laughed, grinning at Johnathan who seemed a little less stressed.

In fact, after telling you, everyone looked a little more relieved. And honestly, everyone seemed in one of the best moods they'd been all spring break.

"Tell me about your friends." You wanted to know more, " I mean, I only remember a few of the names you gave me. Max, Steve, Dustin and uh Nancy of course."

The boys continued to ramble along. They seemed happy to tell you about their friends and you were happy that this technically made you part of the gang.

Suddenly, half way through Mike telling you about how they thought Dustin was faking a girlfriend for so long and that they were surprised when she saved them from the Russians with a number, the doorbell rang.

"It's 10'o'clock." Jonathan retaliated, "Who's knocking at this time?"

Slowly, you all got up and stumbled towards the door. You glanced at the others' anxious faces before pulling it open.

To your surprise, there were several black cars swarming the driveway, and several official people clambered out of them, holding what looked like identification badges.

They slammed the car doors and stared at the four of you. There was an awkward pause before one of the women spoke up.

"Can we please come in?"

A/n- it's my birthday today yk