Ch. 23: We aren't dating!

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT: I know I haven't been updating do much has happened at school for me I lost um all of my 3 friends almost got into a physical fight with one of their mutual friends then the next day my shoes were stolen from school, 2 pairs which were all together $400 and then I was getting stressed out about graduation, but I GRADUATED BITCHES!!! June 16th I was officially not a high school student I have been looking for a job since then and I start taking college classes August 22nd to get my photography degree :) 

Now that school is done, I promise I will truly try updating more <33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebel's POV

He won't talk to me. At all. It has been 4 days 13 hours and 5 minutes sin- Just playing I don't know all the details, but it has been 4 days since Ace has talked to me and Miranda has spoken with Nate and let's just say He. Is. Miserable. 

"Maybe just give them space guys and then they'll come to you when they are ready" Nova states while floating on her back in the pool. It was only us 3 in the pool Nate was sulking as usual these 4 days, I was becoming seriously irritated and Nova was her natural optimistic self. I truly admire how she can have such a positive outlook on things due to what she's went through.

"No Nova you don't get it Miranda is one of the most stubborn people on Earth she knew Ace didn't like her and still tried and went beyond lengths to try to get him to like her back. She'll probably never get over this misunderstanding" Nate submerges himself further in the water until we could only see his eyes.

She went to reply when to more bodies came out the patio door. "A party? Without Mwah? How dare you guys"

Nova laughs at Logan's silly antics with a big smile on her face but then she looks at Reece and it's a completely different smile. She looks back at the water smiling softly. Without noticing a small smile comes onto my face for her. She deserves to be happy whether it's with Logan or Reece. I'm just not sure who it is yet. 

Logan comes and does a canon ball right next to her and she smiles the biggest at him. "We honestly thought everyone was too tired from todays training everyone was complete zombies."

"I know Ace is working us really hard these past couple days and I don't think it has anything to do with him being mad at you guys" Reece comments gliding his way towards us. My eyes shoot up and look at Nate's and he does the same. It has to have something to do with what I heard when I was eavesdropping.

We sit in a comfortable silence before deciding to play chicken. "Okay Me and Monty vs. You and Nova, Nate you be the referee" 

"Got it" I say ready to get on his shoulders when he pushes me down trying to put one leg up on my shoulder "Um what the hell are you doing?"

"Getting on your shoulders" Logan says in a 'duh' tone.

"No I can't hold your heavy ass up! Get off of me" I laugh as he huffs before hoisting me up and onto his shoulders.

After playing for a little while I decided to head back inside. I really wanted to go get high right now, but I don't have my smoking buddy anymore. This shit sucks honestly. I go and get in the shower letting the hot water run down my body loosening any knots I have. I wrap a towel around my body. Walking to my room. 

I walk to the fridge taking the ibuprofen gulping down the small water I got. When I turn around, I see Ace walk in before quickly turning around to leave. "Ace wait"

He tries to quickly walk up the stairs and to his room. I grab his wrist yanking him back "Can you please stop acting so childish and listen to me!?"