Ch. 43: Trouble in Paradise(s)

Rebel POV

"We really need to get started on our execution plan I'm ready for all this shit to end" I take my hair out the ponytail running my fingers through in satisfaction.

"I know you are I am too everyone is. We do it for Nate We do it for Nova We do it for Sam We do it for us" He flops on the bed letting out a sigh. "We have to think this through carefully though not quick and easy we need long hard and painful we need absolutely everything to go according to plan"

"Long like months?" I question "Because I'm only getting bigger it'll be harder if we wait too long and I'm gonna be even bigger than usual with not 1 but 2 babies inside of me"

"Um yeah speaking of that I do-" He was cut off by a knock at the door "Come in"

Kenny walked in smiling brightly as usual. "Just came to say goodnight to the babies and you guys I guess"

He strolls over hovering his hand above my stomach silently asking for permission I nod and he gently rubs in circular motions "Goodnight twins hope your mom and dad don't do the harlem shake with you in there"

"Get out" Ace says not even facing us.

"Tough crowd" He winks but walks away yelling a goodnight and closes the door gently behind him.

"So what were you going to tell me?" I rub the patch on my stomach 

Ace stares at me for a second before shaking his head "Nothing nevermind we can finish tomorrow" With that he gets in bed giving me and my stomach a kiss and going to sleep.

*                                                       *

We were all gathered around after training. I obviously didn't do too much even if I wanted to Ace wasn't having it. Sam fit right in of course, she was trained extremely well and detailed to a tee. We thought it was best not to have her go in the ring with anyone we knew her loyalty and in all honesty didn't want her to hurt anyone.  He could've done real damage with her.

"Rebel and I have talked about it and we are gonna start a plan an execution plan to take out Hendrix and all his little ants around him. We are all sick of the back and forth and right now he is the only problem standing in our way of peace. Now to kick this off I have a mole on the inside" When Ace stated that I turned to him quickly confused as fuck.

"Um what are you talking about" My eyebrows furrow "We don't have anyone on the inside"

Ace just gives me a quick glance and continues his speech "A while ago I recruited one of the guards to go it was risky not knowing is he'd just kill him or not and he knew the risk too and still went. But with Hendrix ego being as big as it is of course he didn't kill him. He's been messaging me every week or 2 with new information. Now this plan has to be airtight, perfect no room for fuck ups so if you don't think you're fit leave now. It's going to take a long time to finish I'm thinking 7 months at the LEAST"

BY the end of his talk I was heated he kept all this from me but when I heard "7 months" I broke. "7 MONTHS!? Ace I'm about to be 4 months soon I'll already have the babies by then. What are you talking about right now?"

"I know which is why you won't be actually helping from here on out you'll be part of the discussions of course part of the planning everything but as far as helping I'm sorry but it's not happening" He stares at me and now I'm pissed.

"Um yes the fuck I am who do yo-" He cut me off telling everyone they'll finish tomorrow. They all dispersed except for the usuals of course.

"Look Rebel having a baby is already a huge risk but now you're having 2 we're having 2. I'm not going to let anything happen to you or them. I'm sorry but it's just not happening" He looks at me with pity and I look back at him with madness.