Ch. 31: M.I.A Doppelganger

Rebel's POV

I slowly open my eyes squinting at the light coming through the window. I feel heavy breathing on my neck and slightly turn to see Ace still sleeping. I turn over in his arms just staring at my boyfriend. It was weird thinking he was now my boyfriend. I never thought the day would come. I guess I should call grandma and grandpa back. I brush the dark hair from his forehead listening to his quiet snores. 

I gently lift his arm up and getting from under him. I bend down to pick up his shirt feeling the soreness between my legs. My eyes become alert when I realized I forgot to pee after last night. I put on the shirt quietly walking to my Ken and my room to get new underwear and a pair of shorts. I sigh in relief as the bed across from mine was vacant. I hurriedly get the essentials I need and tiptoe to the bathroom. Doing my business. I wash my hands and brush my teeth. I put my hair in a bun not wanting to deal with it.

I stare at myself seeing the hickies on my neck. They weren't really dark which I was thankful for, it'd be easy to cover up. Then my eyes travel to the necklace. My hand comes up to it touching it gently. I go put my toothbrush back walking downstairs. Today was the day we go back to reality and Kenny leaves me again. So the people who were awake were outside enjoying it while they could.

I grab the cereal and almond milk making me a big bowl and go into the dining room. I knew no one would be in there and I just didn't have time for the questions at least not until Ace was also awake so that I didn't have to go through it alone. Peacefully eating I just stare into nothing. I felt at peace like nothing could go wrong. I liked this feeling, I liked it a lot. I pour another bowl and while I'm eating I hear everyone come in. I don't make any attempt to go out there.

"I'm just saying no amount of music could cover the sound. I don't know how you guys didn't hear" I hear Reece say laughing and I stop eating. 

"Half of us were drunk we couldn't even hear our own thoughts" I hear another voice say, It was Miranda.

"Well Monty sure did get a good birthday present" Logan laughs and I decide to make myself known. I grab my bowl and slowly walk into the room. All their eyes attract to me like a magnet but no one said anything. I stared at them and they stared at me. My face has never been hotter. "O-oh hey, you're awake" I nod placing the bowl on the counter. 

"That's a nice necklace" Is all Braxton says and I mentally slap my forehead as he walks to the couch flopping down leaving me to these animals. And then the questions began. I don't even hear them as they all start speaking over each other. I just stand there looking at the bowl of milk.

"Can you all shut the fuck up" I voice says. I feel his presence behind me as he kisses the top of my head and sits down next to me. Everyone just stared not a single word. This was new to them none of them have none Ace to be affectionate to anyone.

"So you guys are.." Nova trails off. Her eyes were staring between the both of us.

"Dating? Yeah" Ace says it so casually and I just smile softly at them. 

"HOLD THE DAMN PHONE!" Ken yells looking me in my eyes "I sent you in there so you can get railed I didn't know you'd end up dating the man"

I choke on my saliva coughing violently. I hear Ace chuckle beside me. He was now wearing a pair of swimming trunks and a regular shirt.

"From the sounds of it she did" Reece jokes and I glare at him. 

"Whatever I'm going swimming" Acey begins to walk out and I hurry after him wanting to escape their questions "Me too"

He takes off his shirt and dives in the water. Thankfully the shirt was black so it didn't show my braless chest. I jump in after him just sitting there just like I did at the house. It was quiet. I could hear the slight sound of the wild even underwater and I loved it. Of course before I got pulled up. "Stop trying to die on me Rebel"