Ch. 37: The Real Surprise

I don't know who that girl is but she is beautiful

Rebel's POV

"You ready to go wake him up?" Rosita asks and I nod she was carrying his small personal cake that she had been perfecting the last 30 minutes and I was carrying his tray of food with his smoothie.

I nod to her and we begin walking up the stairs careful not to trip. She opens the door slowly and we crack the blinds a bit. Ace was under the mountain of covers and I gently pull it back. He cracks his eyes open a bit. "Happy Birthday babe"

"Feliz Cumpleanos Ace" Rosita says

He sits up yawning a bit smiling at both of us. We can tell he was still a little bit sleep and laugh "Thank you guys you didn't have to do this"

"It's your 24th birthday so we made you breakfast in bed" I put the tray down in front of him carefully and kiss him on the cheek.

"And your very own red velvet cake topped with blackberries and raspberries" She sits it on the dresser so it doesn't fall and goes to give him a hug.

"Thank you Rosita for the cake it looks absolutely amazing and thank you both for the food" He takes a sip of the smoothie closing his eyes and we both nod about to walk out "Rebel? Eat with me?"

"Yeah let me just go grab a plate" I race downstairs getting my food and race back up.

"You guys didn't make crepes for everyone else?" He says looking at my plate and I shake my head.

"Nope your plate is special" I smile eating my bacon.

"Well do you want some of mine?" He questions and I shake my head. I grab the whip creams shaking it and spraying a whole lot onto my plate. I pause spray some in my mouth and put it down. I turn to Ace to see him chuckling quietly. "So what do you have planned for me today?"

"Well you and Nate and Braxton and Tony are going to go out and do something for a while so that me and everyone else can set up the backyard. Some of the guys are off visiting family but we still have a lot of guards outside and everything" I explain covering my mouth so food doesn't fly everywhere.

"Is there a theme?"

"Um no but most of the decorations are black and navy blue. God I can't wait to set up I'm going to make it look so.. so.. perfect" I wasn't lying I was excited but I was so excited I was nervous for the whole thing.

"Don't overwork yourself I'll be happy with anything" Ace smiles and I smile back

"You're a pitbull" He chuckles

"What?"

"You're a pitbull" I repeat "Everyone thinks that you're so horrible and evil and vicious but on the inside you're a teddy bear"

He thinks for a minute "That's probably the most thoughtful compliment I have ever heard"

"Don't go all mushy on me" I tease him. "Hurry up and eat it's 11 already you need to get in the shower and get dressed.. Dress nicely please"

"Yes mom" Ace rolls his beautiful grey eyes

Walking downstairs I run into Braxton "Hey you guys leave no later than 11:45 to 12 okay?"

"I know what I'm doing" He grunts

"Oh shut up Braxton" I bump my shoulder with his or actually with his arm because I couldn't reach his shoulder. He glares at me stalking up the stairs.

"Hey Monty so what do we start with?" Sadie asks

"I'm going to clean up the kitchen and dining room then shower and Nova and I are going to the store to get the cupcakes and alcohol and when we come back we will start decorating outside. We need to blow up the balloons and set them around the house and outside, hang up the banners, the food table, the table cloths, put the big canopy up so we aren't really in the sun but if people do start getting hot we can either come inside or we have portable AC. The pool is open if people want to go to swimming." I was raking my brain for anything else.