I'M BACKKKKK

A/N: I know I know. Where the hell have i been its been 11 months. So let me catch you up September- December I was still in school and passed all of my classes. Was having a hard time at home and with work not having a car and all and liked being at my boyfriends house more.

December was a fun month I love christmas got out of school early was doing something with my boyfriend basically every day. Got into 2 car crashes I know but don't worry everyone is okay. 

January decided it was best to move out and with my boyfriend and his family which I absolutely love!! Still working started back school ugh never take human sexuality.

February had a weird feeling lots of cravings mostly chicken and I don't eat chicken but oh well oh right and still getting harassed by the racist lady at my job cue eye roll.

March I'M PREGNANT WHATTTTTT basically 2 months pregnant at that. really stressed about telling my family but ill tell them one day... right ? my mom was happy in the end. I dropped out of school because morning sickness was kicking my ass. It should really be called all day sickness

April I tell my sister and she tells everyone and makes the next month and a half of my life the most stressful ever. And stress is NOT GOOD FOR THE BABY. Had my gender reveal and............ ITS A GIRLLLLLLLL i knew it and no one else believed me. I also quit my job a guy was really racist to me that works with me and management was horrible so long mickey ds

May- July everything has been wonderful currently planning my baby shower next month andddddd My birthday is in 3 days Saturday the 22nd. I'm hoping it stays this way. 6 months pregnant :)

I'm gonna try writing more once again since I'm bored everyday anyways soooooo I'll see you guys soon I promise!! 

-GM <3