Ch. 13: Arguments

Rebel's POV

"Nice to meet you my name is Rebel, but you can call me Monty" I shake her hand. She was extremely pretty, she had long, black curly hair with sapphire blue eyes, hint the name.

"Nice to meet you, omg you're so pretty I might only be a few years older than you, but I wish I looked like you at your age" Her voice was soft and mellow.

"Trust me I hope I look like you when I'm your age you're beautiful, oh god I'm taking about you as if you're 20 years older than me" I give a chuckle.

"Are you having a girl or boy ?"

"Girl, I want to Name her Kendall but he wants to name her Riley" Playfully rolling her eyes.

"I like Kendall it's cute especially if she comes out with your eyes"

"That's what I'm saying, but I don't care what we name her Kendall or Riley as long as he doesn't put his work always in the way of helping raise her that's my biggest fear but I trust him when he says he won't" I nod along to what she's saying "So how about you and Ace ? Are you planning on having kids anytime soon?"

My eyes snap up at her "I'm sorry what ?"

"You and Ace? Isn't that your boyfriend?" She looks at me confused.

Sheepishly I tell her "No"

"Well is your guys' relationship strictly platonic?"

"Precisely"

"Well, do you want something more?" I look at her like she's crazy but don't get to answer because her husband starts talking.

"Okay everyone we will be gathering soon so please stay close if you already have your donations my guy Lincoln in the room to the right will be taking them" He puts the mic down and walks over to us. Trying not to be a burden I step away and walk over to the guys, Miranda was off talking to some lady.

"Monty look Ace is right you shouldn't have that Crystal here it's too dangerous" Reece says

"The world we live in" I motion around "is dangerous"

"But I don't have a good feeling about it" He says

"Neither do I" Braxton looks around then at me.

"Looks guys if y-" My ears rung as a round of shots went off. There was a guy on the floor, a puddle of blood around him. I ducked down but was pulled right back up.

Cold metal was pressed to the side of my head and his arm around my neck. I swear if it's Vincent I'm gonna kill him myself. "Everybody STOP MOVING!"

Everyone scrambled trying to get behind something for coverage or just straight ducking to the floor. My mind wasn't processing all I was thinking was if Tony got Sapphire out of here and how the hell I'm gonna get out of this situation alive.

My hand beg fell out of my hand and was now next to Ace's foot. His eyes were glued to me and the crystal then to the guy behind me. "What the fuck do you want?" Jason yells at him.

"I hear your buddy over there" He motions to Ace "killed the head of The Snippers, Roni Mendoza, those guys you let go because you thought were too weak, yeah they came to us they want revenge slow and painful revenge, good that we're their allies right?" The guys voice was sort of raspy.

"You know I see how you guys all tensed up when you saw me grab her" I look at the guys and he was indeed right. From the corner of my eyes I see Braxton reaching for his gun. "HEY ! Drop your gun all of you drop your guns" They do as he said there was a lot of them everywhere so if anyone even was to shoot they'd be dead first.