Ch. 24: Who's the boy?

Rebel's POV

"I really do appreciate all of you training again and helping. I know you all have families or a pet or something to go back too and I promise I'll do my best to make it happen, but you guys know in this life nothing's promised" I smile at all them and they nod.

"You're just like your father y'know. I admire you for that. But shouldn't we at least meet this Ace Walker before we start making plans without him?" A voice states from the crowd. All eyes were on him. He had a freshly cut beard. His knuckles were freshly wrapped looking like he was working on the punching bag.

"As far as you guys should all be concerned she's the leader. The person to take over after Carson is Rebel so for now she is the leader" Ralphy informs all of them and they nod.

"Great now that everything is solved you can all get back to training thank you" I look around at all the faces.

"Yes boss" echoes across the room and a pang in my body goes off. It gave me a feeling of power and I liked it but at the same time it kind of scared me.

I get off the table immediately grabbing my phone and texting Kenny. I miss him more than anything. The one person who got me and I could truly be myself around was gone, not for good of course but sometimes it felt like it. I go up to the second floor where there wasn't anyone. It was quiet and had a couch that was still very comfortable. I sit down, playing some random game on my phone. I was so into the game I didn't hear someone coming up the stairs before a glass was shattered right before the couch I was currently sitting on making me jump like a frightened cat.

"What the hell is your problem!?" I turn to the perpetrator and freeze for a second man was this guy hot. He was about 6 foot, with chestnut brown hair that was combed back but some strands fell into his eyes. It kind of reminded me of Johnny Depp's hair in the movie Crybaby, strands fell into his eyes no matter how many times he swept them back. He had Hazel eyes mostly honey brown with specks of orange and green in them. He wore black jeans with a grey hoodie on top of it. He was without  a doubt hot but as I looked into his eyes all I could imaging were grey ones staring back at me and it made me so mad. 

He looked beyond pissed off as he breathed in and out superfast calming down a bit as his eyes raked up and down my body and I can't say I blamed him. Today I was wearing a black body suit that had a slit down the middle that showed quite a bit of cleavage. I paired it with black ripped jeans, my black, lace up, heel boots and a leather jacket. My hair was in its natural curls, and I had on my glasses. 

"My bad I didn't know anyone was up here no one is usually up here at this time" His voce. There was something to it like a bit of an accent like a UK one but it was faintly there that I couldn't quite pinpoint it.

"Right.. and you are?" I ask 

"Remington!" Matti comes hurdling up the stairs "How many times do I have to tell you to stop throwing fucking glass everywhere"

"Remi dad!" He yells back before taking in a deep breath and releasing it "My name is Remi"

"I don't understand why you don't like the name your mo- she gave you" Matti crosses his arms 

"Because the name is stupid! I sound like some prissy princess 'Oh Lady Remington would you like a cup of hot tea'" He mimics and I laugh because it's true.

He turns his head to me and I clear my throat and turn to Matt "Dad?"

"Right you guys have never met. Rebel this is my son Reming- Remi, and Remi this is Rebel Carson's daughter but let me tell you she is way more bad ass than him" Matti smirks at me and I do a fake bow.