Ch. 30: The Necklace

Rebel's POV

Walking into the room Kenny is already showered and in his pajamas. He was sitting on the phone scrolling and scrolling and scrolling. "Have you talked to your mom since you've been here?"

He sits up putting his phone on the charger "Yeah I had one of the neighbors watch over her. She's the one that really got me into doing make up out there"

"Oh yeah I remember you telling me about her" We both sit on the bay window. Nate and Miranda were still out there along with Braxton, Remi and Logan. I feel bad for leaving early from the party but I was tired.

"Anyways" He takes out a small gift bag from behind his back "Happy birthday"

My face lights up with a smile. I still didn't open the present that Matti, Ralphy and Avery got me "Aww thank you"

"Don't thank me yet" Is all he says with an excited face. I curiously look in the bag before closing it immediately. 

"You didn't" I hiss

"Oh but I did" In the bag was furry grey hand cuffs, a bottle of strawberry flavored lube, A red explicit  lingerie set, 2 thongs, A pink vibrator, a single condom and a pair of underwear.

I hold up the underwear confused "Ummm"

"Right those are vibrating panties" He smiles at me so hard. My eyes widen before putting them back down. And then hold up the condom "I didn't know what size so I assumed average"

"This isn't gonna fit him" I chuckle throwing it into the bag "But thank you in some weird way"

"Did you really think that was your only gift?" Rolling his pretty eyes in that big head of his another small bag coming out from behind him "Happy birthday best friend"

His genuine happy eyes make me smile and less nervous. I take out the first item and laugh. It was a keychain and on one side was a small picture of us and on the other in pretty writing it said 'My Unbiological Sister"

"It's pretty I like it thank you" I blow a kiss at him. The last thing in the bag was a charm bracelet and the charms were all letters. I try to read it but it was no word just a whole bunch of letters. 

"There is some new faces I met today but the letters are all of the people who care about you. The big R is yours of course then there's a K for me and a C for grandma and a B for grandpa also a C for your dad then the guys. I didn't know if you and Miranda were good so I didn't put her initial but you'll have to get the letter for the new people I met today"

I smile at the bracelet leaning over and hugging him. "I love it thank you so much Kenny" Pulling back I wipe a stray tera from my eye "I don't want you to go I don't know how I'm gonna do it"

"Don't worry I'll be back for Thanksgiving or something maybe before that who knows" As his rant finishes I get a text. 

We both look down seeing it's from Ace. "You up" Is all it says and I turn to Kenny.

"Go" I nod getting up before I walk out the door he calls me back "You sure you don't need any of this"

My face heats up and I close the door immediately. I walk to his door taking a deep breath. I slightly open the door peaking my head in. Ace's silhouette catches my attention. He was sitting on his bed next to the window. The moonlight shining through the window only allowed me to see the outline of him. I knew I was down bad when his outline even turned me on. I shake my head closing the door behind me.

I walk over to his bed sitting down next to him and also looking out the window. It truly was a beautiful sight. I feel his eyes on me but I don't move just living in the moment. When the heat of his eyes on me got too much I turned to him. "Is that the reason you wanted to come here this weekend? Because you knew Kenny couldn't be at the house?"