Ch.12: Mission pt. 2

(Imagine the purse in the picture is bigger... big enough to fit a small gun inside ;))

Rebel's POV

They both look at me amused before snapping back into reality. We walk out the door out to each level killing anyone in our way when we reach the 9th floor we hear a bunch of gun shots telling by the sound it was ours. Braxton shoots all the guards, headshots only.  It really makes me think so like would they put a 10 floor building in the middle of nothing as if we couldn't find it.

Since it was the floor right below where Mendoza would be there were more guards than usual I was about to go towards a door when someone comes up behind me I turn around immediately punching the person in the face.

"Jesus Monty it's just me" Logan groans holding his face "Your dad definitely taught you how to punch"

"You can't be sneaking up on me in a place like this Logan" I let out a breath

"My bad"

"Okay okay enough. In one of these rooms is a safe. Find the safe, take out anyone in the way  they should already be in duffle bags take them and go Miranda, Rebel, Braxton and Reece after we find it you guys come with me" Ace explains followed by a yes sir from everyone .

Reece and I go into one room his guys obviously weren't trained I mean one even tried pulling out his gun and dropped it. If they were trained well they would've been heard us out there and started shooting.

"Don't make this hard guys put your guns down and leave" Reece states

"Yeah right you think I'm gonna listen to you" One of them says giving out a fake chuckle. Okay... I see where this is going.

There was a guy in the corner pointing his gun at us but his hands were slightly shaking along with sweating as he kept wiping them on his pants. "You" I point to him "You don't want to kill anyone"

"Stay back"

"What's wrong? Nervous" I grab his gun slowly pointing it away and down. Kneeing him in the stomach he bends over in pure agony as if I just stabbed him. I pull his face up by his hair "You wouldn't want to kill me I mean how can you when all of your guns have the safety on"

"Leave now or you die which one?" Reece questions and they all begin leaving "Wait, your guns"

Dropping them off at his feet they run out and down the stairs. We look for the safe everywhere in the room but find nothing. I walk out and into the room Nate was in with Ace "Find anything yet?"

"Yeah" Nate says dropping duffle bags back-to-back at my feet. Once we were done they leave while the rest of us go up the 10th and highest floor.

"Miranda you go in there and go straight towards him. He's a 45-50 year old man, short black hair with a couple grey streaks in it. He's very slim and has an expensive suit on trust me you'll recognize him, distract him some how say you have to go to the bathroom but then say something about his work I don't know just get him out the room"

She nods walking into the room. On one side was Braxton and I and the other was Acey and Reece. We wait for a while before hearing a door open and heels clicking against the floor.  "Yeah I know I said I wanted to use the bathroom but I really want to see how your work is done like how everything is organized and such" We hear a Miranda say in a seductive voice.

"How do we know this is gonna work?" I whisper to Braxton.

"As Ace once said they are new to the whole thing, so they don't know how easy it is to get another gang to come invade them. They don't even have cameras" He explains still watching them as they go into one of the rooms.