Chapter 9

A/N -- Hi dearest, sweet Beatle people! Chapter 9 and we are still in 1960, but George and Kate may face a huge life change and Vladimir's feelings for Kate are blooming

A/N -- Hi dearest, sweet Beatle people! Chapter 9 and we are still in 1960, but George and Kate may face a huge life change and Vladimir's feelings for Kate are blooming....but, "she was just 17, you know what I mean..."! Enjoy. Love, Lara xo

By the time they reached Cyn's flat, they started unbuttoning Kate's coat as George pushed her back up against the door, kissing her as though she would disappear if he stopped. Tilting his body completely against hers, Kate tried to put the key in the lock so they could get inside.

"George," she exhaled all the breath in her. "I can't get the key in the door..." He released her neck from his lips and took the key in his hand, shoving it in the lock with force and turning it. They tumbled inside the room, both of them off balance, and threw their coats on a chair.

"Kiss me," she pleaded as he closed the step between them. Kate felt his hand slip underneath her sweater, and his bare fingers against her warm skin caused her to tremble. George crushed his lips on hers and pitched Kate against the wall. Unable to contain themselves, they began tearing clothes off the other, kissing madly in between each piece of clothing they shed.

Wearing only underclothing, George walked Kate backwards into the edge of the bed and she sat down, moving to the center with George prowling over her on all fours with a mischievous gleam in his eye. Turning slightly, she gave him access to unhook her bra and he tossed it to the end of the bed.

Laying on his side against her, their kisses became less frantic and more passionate. Part of his Ingrid "education" was learning how to slow things down to ultimately make him last longer. He was an exceptional student. "How I missed you," he whispered, the backs of his fingers softly crossing her cheek. "It was crazy all the time but right when we were trying to get some sleep after going all day, sometimes just when the sun was coming up, you'd come to me and I'd see your smile and feel the touch of your hand in mine. Closing my eyes, I would pretend you were right next to me. Sometimes I had to stop thinking about you because my dick would get harder than a cricket bat."

"Well, you won't have to worry about that," she grinned, turning toward him, her hand slipping down his spine to his back side. "I missed your kiss and the way you whisper in my ear. That drives me crazy. It's like you're telling me secrets that only you and I can know."