Chapter 15

Hi dearest Beatle peeps! Sorry I'm a little late with the weekend update! I have no excuse other than  I don't know where the time went

Hi dearest Beatle peeps! Sorry I'm a little late with the weekend update! I have no excuse other than  I don't know where the time went. I'm so behind with everything, I can't believe it. Work has been nuts and crazy and frustrating, but that's normal. And it's been mega-hot here but that's pretty normal too. Anyway, things are moving along with Kate and George. They are looking at a long separation as he heads back to Hamburg and Vladimir just might make a big move....maybe! Enjoy! love, Lara xo

It was almost 3am by the time Kate quietly put the key in the door and stepped inside the Harrison house. The entire time she spent on the train and then the taxi home, she dreamed of being with George, praying he had gone into her room to sleep. She thought about his long, strong arms around her, his lean, warm body pressed to hers, the passion in his kiss, his magnificent hands soothing her need. If he had gone to his and Peter's room, she couldn't go wake him in case she would wake his brother, too.

She tip-toed through the house and up the stairs, barely breathing, and opened her bedroom door. There in her bed was George, laying on his stomach with the pillow smashed up under him, stretched across the entire mattress, his face serene, his dark eyelashes resting against his cheeks.

Kate smiled and immediately slipped into the bathroom to clean up and get into a sleek nightgown. When she returned to her room, she stood at the side of the bed, watching George sleep. He looked so comfortable, she didn't want to wake him, even though every nerve-ending in her body wanted him to make love to her.

Suddenly his one eye partially opened and he smiled when he saw Kate standing there. "What are you doing, lovely girl?" he whispered, drawing his body closer to hers.

"Watching you sleep."

"Why?"

"Because you looked so beautiful lying there."

George lifted himself onto his knees and pulled Kate to the edge of the bed. "Beautiful, huh?" he grinned, his hands on her hips. "You're beautiful. You're a sensual, amazing creature. You're loving and kind and smart and just looking at you I get hard."