Leo Valdez x Reader

You watch him, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. With a warning shot, you throw a small rock at him, accidentally hitting the back of his head.

He stops momentarily. "Damn," he mumbles, rubbing his head.

And that's when you attack.

You pounce, crashing into him so his back is on the ground. His arms wrap around you as he laughs with you. And while your enjoying his embrace, he presses a kiss to your temple.

"Hello, beautiful," he says.

You bury your head into his neck, trying not to blush from both the nickname and the kiss. "Hello," you mumble shyly. “How long until I get you to myself?”

“You could help me with this project,” Leo offers.

“Which is?”

“A surprise.”

You give him a look. “Then how would I be able to help you?”

He thinks about it. “Uh, good point.”

“Exactly. So, asking again: when do I get you to myself?” You sit up, putting your hands on his chest. His breath catches in his throat and you can feel his heart speed up under your palm causing you to smile. “Would now work for you or are you too busy?”

“Now works,” he says breathlessly.

“Thought it might.” You get off him and he quickly follows the action so he can put his arms around your waist, pulling you toward him. He stumbles backward until he hits one of the tables. His hands pull you tight against him while your teeth pull on his bottom lip. He tries to - somehow - pull you closer but you put your hand to the bottom of his jaw, on his neck, and push him back slightly. “Here?”

He seems to remember where you are. “I suppose this isn’t an ideal place.”

You grab his hand and grin. “Luckily for you, I know somewhere we can go.”

“Lead the way,” he says.

For @jejesami