Jealousy - Callum Hunt x Reader

He was looking over at you, a Pepsi in his hands. Your eyes met his but he quickly looked away, trying to hide the relationship between you two for your safety.

"Can I have this dance?" A random boy asked you.

You look at him and frown. "I don't want to dance. Thank you though." He tries to get close to you. "I don't need your hands all over me." You shove him away. "You can go now." He walks away, pissed off but you couldn't care less. You look over to see Callum coughing up his soda with a smile on his lips. "Something funny?"

He shakes his head, his hands up in defense. "Nope." He sets his drink to the side and comes over, sliding his arms around your waist. "Are you okay with my hands all over you?"

You grin, ignoring the anxiety building up as you question what others will think, and instead lay your own arms over his shoulders. "Not at all. Do you care that this relationship is kind of going public?"

"We could just say that it was a one night fling," he offers.

You shake your head. "Maybe I'm fine with this going public... finally."

He kisses you without wasting another moment. You hear Ceci gasp and hit someone's arm - probably Jasper - and whisper, "I knew it."

Jasper grumbles, "Who would've thought Call could get a girl?"

It makes you chuckle a little as the two of you let the rest of the world fall away.

for: _Molly_xoxo_81_ I know it's short and not the fighting between Aaron and Call but I promise I'll get to that