Travis Stoll x Reader

Third Person

(Y/N) struck his sword but he parried it. Her blade slammed down on his, pushing him down but he didn't give up. Travis jerked his sword and made her tumble to the side. The boy heard (y/s/n) and Connor cheering them on. Well (y/s/n) cheering for (Y/N) and Connor cheering for Travis.

The (h/c) girl dove for the brunette but he rolled to the side and swung at her. She parried. Then came the fists and kicks. After a while they both know they’re not only going to use their swords in a fight so they use everything they’ve got.

She ran around him but he knew her tricks. He put his hand on the ground and spun, kicking her legs to knock her off her feet. She yelped out a little as her sword scattered away. He held out his hand, still on his knees and she took it. The two of them stood.

“Watching these two is the cutest thing ever,” Connor told (y/s/n). (Y/N) saw a little nod come from (y/s/n).

Travis nodded to (Y/N) and they began again. Parries and strikes. Kicks and punches. But this time she was a little harder to beat.

Her sword slammed against his and she smiled. “Call it a draw?”

“Not on your life,” He mocked. “I got you right where I-” She moved her blade from his, pushed him off balance and then grabbed the front of his shirt. “What? Okay-” she threw him over her shoulder and onto the ground. (Y/N) put her shoe on his chest with her sword at his neck.

(y/s/n) and Connor once again said something about their performance. Travis didn’t know why but the two seem really interested in watching (Y/N) and Travis' practices.

His girlfriend held out her hand and he knew that if he pulled anything she would threaten him so he just took it to stand up.