Edmund Pevensie - Caught in the Act

Edmund's arms snake around your waist, his head buried in your neck. His lips plant a soft kiss on your skin, loving the fact that, even after all this time, you still shiver under his touch. You turn to look at him and press your lips to his, kissing him passionately. He moves his arms and stops kissing you, as you turn to face him.

He smiles, pulling you in to kiss you once again. Your hands on his chest glide to just below his shirt, sliding under the fabric. Your cold hands meet his warmth, and this time he shivers. Edmund smirks into the kiss and allows his hands to move from your waist to his shirt.

As his fingers hook under the fabric something stops him from following through on his idea.

"Y/N, Edmund- oh god!"

The two of you stop. You spin to look at Eustace while the Just King glares at his cousin.

"You have three seconds to get out of our room, Eustace," Edmund growls.

His cousin notices the anger evident in the young king's eyes but before the boy can run away you smile.

"It's alright, Edmund. Lucy wanted to see me soon anyway." You turn to face the Just King and pat his chest before starting towards the door.

As soon as you are finished descending the stairs you hear the high pitched yell of Eustace followed by a loud thump and growl. The idea makes you smile a little as you walk to Lucy's room.

"Why was Eustace yelling? And why are you smiling?" Lucy asks as you walk in.

You smile wider. "Oh. It's not important."

"He's going to kill me!" Eustace screams as he runs past Lucy's room, Edmund following close behind.

Lucy looks back at you. "You know what? I'm not even going to ask anymore."

"Smart move."