Percy Jackson+Reader

Your faced crashed against the door, and hand holding your arm behind you. He laughed as he pushed you harder into the wood. "Percy!" you yelled at the boy.

Percy loosened his grip on you, letting you break free from his grasp. "I totally won that, Y/N," Percy said, smirking.

You stuck your tongue out at him, "Yea. I can see that."

He smiled, "My sarcasm seems to be wearing off on you."

"I've always had it, Percy," you said, shaking your head. "Wanna go again?"

Percy laughed, "Even after I beat you?"

"Yep," you smiled. "Except this time whoever wins gets to make the other person, do whatever they ask. Only for the day." Percy smiled and you knew, he wasn't going to go easy for that.

You blocked his punch, and took one to his arm. Percy grunted. He kicked at your leg but you jumped and kicked at his stomach. Percy grabbed your foot, making you land on the ground. Your back hitting it hard.

He stepped on your stomach, holding you down. "Give up?" You nodded. "Say it and mean it," Percy said shaking his head.

"I give up," you say, sighing, "you win, Percy." Slowly he let the pressure off. You got off the ground, when he grabbed your hand and pulled you. "Percy!" you yelped in surprise.

He dragged you into his cabin, closing the door. You sat down on his bed, before asking, "What do you want me to do? Give you the good parts of my dinner for a week? Clean your room for you?"

He sat down next to you, and looked out to the sea. "Tempting. But I'm afraid, nope."

You looked at him, his hair going wild from the wind. "Then what?"

He looked at you, "Three kisses. I don't care when, but I want them. Just three passionate ones. Through out the week."

You blushed, "What?"

"You heard me," Percy said, inching closer, "that's what I want." You smiled and pulled him closer, closing the gap between your lips.

His hand went to your cheek, as yours wandered through his hair. He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer.

The kiss was passionate alright. This boy, the one who just got over Annabeth leaving, wanted you.

This boy would be the death of you.

(A/N The end! So I'm a total Percabeth fan but I changed my attitude for this. My friend, Anna, loves Percy and Leo, but I did this as Percy.

She does not have a account, but she will get one.

First chapter of my Y/N Stories, hope you like it.)