Edmund Pevensie - The Window

"Hey, beautiful."

You look up from your book to see Edmund Pevenise enter your room through the window. He climbs inside and quickly closes the newfound entrance behind him.

"Did you really climb from your room to mine to get in through my window when the door is open?" You ask, raising your eyebrow as you stand from your bed.

He smiles shyly. "I didn't want to get caught."

"So, you went through the window."

Soon your standing in front of him. His eyes meet yours as his arms wrap around your waist, pulling you towards him. "Yeah, well, maybe you shouldn't have said what you had earlier today. Maybe I wouldn't need to see you this late then."

"Don't even try to lie. You liked it."

"I'm not going to. I really did."

"Then why are you upset?" You smirk, slightly backing away from him but his arms keep you close.

Edmund's smile grows, licking his lips as you bite yours. "Who says that I'm upset?"

"You aren't letting me go."

"Do you want me to?"

You stare at his eyes for a moment, losing yourself quicker than ever. Your hands absentmindedly find their way into his chocolate hair. "No."

"Good." He kisses you.

Without a second thought you back up some more, gripping his curls as he walks with you. Soon enough your back is pressed against the wall, his hands leaving you for a moment to quickly slip off his shirt before doing the same for yours. His hands go back to you, holding your chin to kiss you. One of your hands leaves his hair, only to fumble with his belt.

He chuckles lightly, helping you undo the damn thing. As soon as it's out of the way, tossed and forgotten on the floor, Edmund's attention turns back to you. His hands slide down to your legs, the palms meeting your thighs. You smile into the kiss, making a smile break out on his lips too, and jump. He pushes you against the wall harder, kissing with as much force, causing a whimper to escape your lips.

"Bed," you mutter quickly, out of breath before kissing him again.

Edmund listens and walks with you still in his hands. He sets you on your bed, laying over you. The two of you stop kissing for a moment, almost going in for another, your lips inches apart.

"I love you," Edmund mutters against your lips, not yet kissing you but desperately wanting to.

You smile, running your hands through his hair, letting one continue to trace his jaw. "I love you too, Edmund."

He smiles, letting out a breath of relief. "Thank Aslan."

You laugh lightly. "I think I'll thank the boy in front of me."

"You want to thank just plain old Edmund Pevenise?"

You smile. "King."

"What?"

"It's King Edmund actually."

His smile grows. "God, I love you." Then he kisses you again and the night continues way better than it had begun.

You went from sitting alone in your room, reading your book, to Edmund Pevenise, the King your secretly dating, coming to join you for the night. Nothing could be better than this.

-le bonus

"Y/N- oh god!"

You open your eyes slowly, wishing silently for that annoying voice to leave your room and never come back. Edmund groans beside you, holding you closer.

"Go away, Eustace," he growls, still holding you with his eyes closed. "I'll kill you later."

The door closes and the two of you go back to bed, Edmund's arms wrapped tightly around your body.

"I love you," you tell him.

He opens one eye and smiles. "I know."