Michael Jackson x Reader

He looked at you from the stage and you finally had a respect for this musican.

Your best friend dragged you to the concert, making you leave your book and bed, even though you just got to a good part (climax, romance, ext. You choose). You didn't even really listen to his music.

This was all something you didn't want to do. But you did for your bestie.

And now, now you don't regret it. As he manages to catch you before you leave and allow you and your friend to come meet his buddies. He smiles at you, a lot. A singer your age flirting with you.

You and him meet more often. He always sings you demos of new songs. Mainly because you'll be honest with him and he knows that. He never says your name to the crowds, not wanting to give you attention from others.

And once you asked why, he told you, "Because I don't want to share you with anyone else."

Um... sooooo. Pls don't get mad at me @MrPrinceNelson
I tried harder than you think. I just, I don't know what to put. I tried for a romantic cute moments between you. I heard he was a nice guy so yeah. I dunno how you like it, but, um, sorry if you don't. Love yall any ways!

Now, if you don't mind, i'm gonna try and give my mind a break. It's already crazy enough, all this, try and make your followers happy Belle is taking a lot of my smartness out of me. But I also don't wanna stop... Gods! Being a writer is so hard! Oops, sorry. Bye now!