Louis Partridge x Actor!Reader

"Romance," the interviewer says.

She had told us before this had even begun to answer the word or sentence with the first thing that came to mind. My co-stars and I are doing an interview to help our new season of Voltage get more out there.

I look at Louis as our eyes meet. He smiles softly at me before quickly blinking and turning to look at Jay. I keep forgetting that we need to keep this relationship on the down low, but so did he for a second.

Jay starts rambling about Allison, and how he loves her, which seems to surprise people at first as Jay's character, Dexter, is enemies with Allison's, Phoebe.

"I want to know what love is," Louis says casually, answering the interviewers question.

I smile and say, "I want you to show me."

Louis doesn't react, but I see his brain processing what had come out of my mouth. Then, after a minute, he looked at me and smirked. Making me smirk back. His eyes holding the look saying Really babe?

Really, my eyes reply.

Author's Note: This is really short but I'm not going to lie, I kinda forgot about this book. I've got some one shots that I can post and some that need to be rewritten. This is an okay one but I feel like this is an actual interview somewhere just not with Louis but I cannot remember who it was of originally.

Also, please comment any one shots I have yet to get to it there are any. I'm so sorry if there are. It's been hectic since college started again but hopefully I'll get back into doing these.

Thank you for being patient with me.