Dimitri Belikov - Smut

No plot. Just smut :)

Stress from the day pours out of both of you while he presses you against the wall. His hands go under your uniform, peeling your shirt away from your skin just enough so his palms can find your chest. A noise escapes you and he grins against your lips.

It pisses you off - in the right way - enough for you to push him back. Demitri stumbles slightly. Considering how skilled he is at pretty much everything, the fact that he loses every sense of himself when he’s with you is a huge deal. He’s almost always at your mercy like putty in your hands.

That includes tonight as you continue to push him backward until his knees hit the bed in the hotel room. He looks up at you with lust filled eyes. His eyelashes add to the look in a way that makes butterflies take up residence in your stomach as you sit on his lap. He keeps his hands on the bed until you move them for him, putting them on your sides, making sure to tell him, “Well done,” quietly. He allows himself a small smile, his hands rubbing the skin there.

You grip the back of his head and press forward, pulling him toward you the rest of the way so he moans into your mouth. You’re not sure there’s anything better than Demitri moaning. And he’s aware that you love it when he’s loud so he’ll sometimes try to hold them back, keep something in his control, until eventually you wear him down. Tonight, it seems, he’s giving into you already.

“Can I undress you?” he mumbles the question.

“Your shirt first,” you reply, your fingers sliding under his top. He quickly makes work to get his shirt off as quickly as he can before his hands easily slips yours over your head, his nimble fingers working on your belt. You push him back and get off of him. He catches himself from grabbing you, sitting back on his elbows to look at you while you finish undressing yourself as slowly as possible. “Take off your pants,” you command. He does so, tossing the article onto the pile you’ve begun. “Lay down, darling,” you say softly.

Who knew Demitri would be so much of a bottom?

You crawl over his legs until you’re straddling him, your hands roaming his chest as you settle down. He arches slightly, his head hitting the pillow behind his head as you sink in. His fingers grip the sheets tightly simply because you haven’t told him he could touch you yet. It isn’t until you roll your hips against, your head falling back in pleasure as a deep moan comes from your throat, that he gives into the temptation and pulls you down to meet him better. It almost makes you scream and as a reward, you apply pressure to the base of his throat.

You can feel the moans leaving his lips through the muscles contracting in his neck. The level of intimacy and the pattern Demitri has mastered makes you cum quickly. When your falls squeeze around him, he cums soon after. But he only gives you about 30 minutes before he flips the two of you over. He may not be able to have another for a moment but he’s aware of the fact that he can give you at least two more before his next round as he lowers his head.

“Yes,” you moan as you grip his hair. You can feel the cocky little smile of his as his tongue works wonders against you. “You are a God, darling,” you praise. He hums and you gasp when his fingers join his mouth. “I’m- shit, I’m going to…” the words come out in a stutter but he completely understands and completely knows what he needs to do to push you over the edge.

When you’re getting over your high and he’s done sucking everything up, he is over you with a grin. “Did I do alright?” he asks, his hands on either side of your head.

You roll your eyes but grab his chin, pulling his head down so you can kiss him. He hums against your lips, one of his arms dropping him to his elbow to make it easier. You whisper against his mouth, “You did wonderfully, darling.” He smiles and kisses you again.