Percy Jackson x Reader

Percy Jackson stood with Estelle behind him. He glared at the camper thought she had tried to kill them. Percy was furious, everyone knew what had attacked the camp that night and saw Estelle hiding with Y/N who was protecting her because Percy couldn't get to them in time.

Y/N shoved Estelle out of the way as a rope wrapped around her torso. Percy's girlfriend slid, her fingers digging into the dirt, as she was pulled. His little sister cried when the monster left camp and he had ran over to her. The monster was looking for only one of them, and when they were taken he left.

Percy growled. They should be trying to find Y/N, not trying to kill a harmless little girl. “You're not taking her from me.”

“Then we'll just kill you too, Jackson.”

“Percy!”

His eyes widened at her voice. Y/N ran into view making Estelle almost weep for joy.

“Enough of this,” Y/N said. “Let's just talk it over. It's a misunderstanding. Explain it on both sides.”

The camper thought about it before his eyes hardened. He grabbed her and pressed the knife that used to pointed at Estelle and Percy to Y/N's neck. “I'm not talking with killers.”

“That's ironic,” Leo, Y/N's best friend who just walked over to the commotion with the rest of the seven, spoke. “You were just about become one yourself. Look, we're all killers and if we aren't yet, we are going to be. It's how our lives end up working out.”

The camper digs into Y/N's skin a bit. Percy's heart is racing, his palms sweaty, but he stays in his sister's defense. “Don't hurt her!” Estelle cries. Percy shakes his head before stopping, the panic controlling his actions.

“Alright, I'll make you a deal, kid.” Camper grins. “You come here and she goes free.” He pats Y/N's arm. Estelle looks at her.

“Don't do it,” Y/N argues.

Percy's sister tries to push his arm out of the way. He pushes back and grabs her with his other hand, holding her from going to the camper. “I have to! Percy, let me go!” She finally stops fighting him.

Y/N whines a little when Camper pushes a little deeper. Estelle and Percy both visibly stiffen, his jaw clenched, her hands into fists. Her eyes turn completely black for a second before she begins to cry, going normal.

“I told you!” Camper exclaims.

Percy stands from hugging her after she calms down. “She didn't try to kill you. Y/N was protecting her when the monster attacked.”

“I can't let you, anyone die anymore. Not because of me.” Monsters growl as Estelle talks. Creatures crawl into the area. “Not because of the thing inside me.” Tears form as she looks at her brother. “It wanted you. I stepped in the way.” He's too shocked to say anything as the monsters get closer. Estelle then looks at Y/N. “Neither of you are dying because of something I did.”

She turns around. Percy and Y/N know what she's planning to do. Why did they need to do it there of all places, why did this need to happen there? The two yell her name as she jumps.

The Camper let's Y/N go in shock. Percy looks like he wants to jump after his sister, off the cliff and into the rocky water, but Y/N holds him back. Even if he was the Son of Poseidon, he could save her now, no one could.

They hold each other, whispering calming nothings to each other as they stare at the water. The others leave, one by one, eventually leaving Y/N and Percy alone. As bad of idea as most may think, just each other being there is enough for them to not do anything drastic. Just grieve over the sibling they had, Percy biologically and Y/N mentally.

---
Welp. There you go. Enjoy this horrid one shot.

Exams happened. Did kinda well. Competition for my after school activity happened twice in that week. Yay me. But I still love it.

Anyway, like the chapter if you'd like more. Maybe request something.