Canada+Reader

"Oh, Canada!" You yelled. People looked at you funny. "Um, nothing." You are living in America, yelling Canada, great choice, Y/N. Where could he have gone?

Arms wrapped around you, and hugged you tightly. "What the!" You heard a boy laughing, the one embracing you. Canada finally let you go, letting you face him.

"Why did your parents name you Canada?" You ask.

He shrugs, "Good question."

"I know," you smile, "that's why I asked."

He hides a smile, "Oh, ha ha. Very funny."

"I know right?" Both of you laugh, until you fall to the floor, clutching your stomachs. The two of you are very, very weird and laugh at things that aren't really that funny.

Suddenly he presses his lips to your and at first your surprised, before you kiss back.

People cheering at the tables, some laughing at how forward he was, some awing, while others gaging. Lots of difference.

(A/N This is even shorter. I'm really sorry, but if I don't know the character, I make it short and I have no idea who Canada is.

That or the fact that I ran out of ideas. But if you want a longer one, please tell me that so I can do that.

This is for MemeL0rdXD. AKA one of my friends. And I'm really sorry. This is one of the worst books ever. Go read another one, because, wow, really bad.

But like I said if you tell me I can make you a longer chapter, unless I don't know the character *cough*Canada*cough*

Don't hate me! Thank you!)