Steve Harrington smut

No plot. Just smut.

“You know,” Steve mutters, shifting in his seat. He puts his elbow on the center council. Steve’s gaze follows his hand. “I think you forgot this is supposed to be fake.”

You breath hitches when his fingers run down the edge of your suit, stopping at your stomach. “I think you have too.” His eyes meet yours.

He smiles and you swear it’s the best thing to exist. “It never was for me.” You slowly allow his hand to go down your chest. You close your eyes in bliss, taken back by how much tension you feelbetween them. “Is this okay?” You manage to nod, your voice not working. “Use your words.”

When you can’t form a sentence, he begins to move his hand away. You grab his wrist, opening your eyes to look at his. “This is okay,” you whisper. He allows you to bring his hand back to its place on your waistband as you swallow hard.

He has no idea where he’s getting the confidence but before He can stop himself, he says something that makes you look at him really quickly: “Well done, love.” You're taken off guard by the sudden eye contact. “Not something you’re-”

“Say it again.”

Then Steve realizes what the look is. It’s not that you're against it… it’s that you hadn’t been expecting it but liked it. Something that seems to have taken him by surprise as well. It makes him smile and you give him a breathless laugh. “You have to earn it.”

You groan and put your hands on his jaw, pulling him into a hard kiss. He makes a noise in surprise, his mouth opening which you take as an in. He’s not sure how much closer he can get with everything in the way so he pushes you back gently, pulling your lip with his teeth slightly to keep you wanting as if he doesn’t have you where he wants you for however long he wants.

“I suppose we should get a good use of these outfits,” you joke, lifting yourself over to the center council.

He’s watching you and as soon as you're remotely on his lap, his hands are on your thighs. “It does make the most sense.”

You bring your hands behind his head, tugging slightly. He groans in response, his hands pulling you into him so he can kiss you. He lets his tongue explore your mouth. He doesn’t stop the noises he makes when you pull on his hair. You fully sit down on his lap, grinning against his lips when he moans at the contact. One of his hands moves up, his fingers digging into your hips. You're certain this will leave marks in the morning.

“Someone’s needy,” you mutter.

“I’ve been waiting to do this without some rules between us for a while,” he replies, his voice dark with something you've never heard before.

He pulls away from you, eyes meeting. You take in the state he's in - wondering what you look like - and then remembers where you are. “We might want to go somewhere else if this goes whose it seems like it’s going.”

“And where does it seem like it’s going?” He asks, knowing full well where this is going.

You grin wickedly and push down on his lap. His head goes back as he bites his lip to keep himself from moaning. “Do you really want to push your luck?” You shakes your head, his eyes dark when he looks at yours again. “Then how about we go to my place?”

“Your parents-”

“Aren’t home,” He assures you, lifting your jaw with his finger. He shutters from the intense feeling threatening his body. “Or do you want to stop-”

You kiss him softly. “How do I get there?” You ask as you starts the car. And as he directs you to his house, his hand finds your lap, running up and down his thigh as a way to make the drive more bearable.

It's not long before you pull into his parking spot. He's eagerly kissing you on the lips as he pulls on your collar, knowing his house like the back of his hand. You barely make it to the table; your thighs hit the side of the wood and he takes the moment to pull you against him, moaning into your mouth at the friction. You jump onto the table, his legs wide enough for him to step between.

Steve’s hands rub up and down his thighs. It causes butterflies that you finally allow to take over as he slowly marks your neck, making his way down. Because he's still in his own shit, he stops kissing your skin and focuses on taking that off as one of his hands traces from his chest to the bottom of your suit. He smirks when you moan once his hand goes over your underwear.

He kisses your inner thigh. "Wow," he teases, his finger barely brushing you, "so wet for me already."

"You wanna earn that good boy status?" you ask, your breath rough. You're leaning on your elbows to get a good look at him.

Steve nods; any ounce of authority is gone when his eyes meet yours.

You smile. "I told you already: earn it."

He grins. "Oh, trust me, I'll earn it."

His tongue agrees with that statement. It surprises you, actually. You let out a yelp when you first felt him - something he took as a bad sign and almost stopped until you pushed him back down, muttering, "It's okay." And then he got to work.

Steve’s hands held his thighs as he relentlessly ate you out. His tongue lapped up and down and swirled inside of you. His thumb rubbed soft circles on your nub. Adrenaline kicked in. You gripped his hair, your back arching as he got off on you calling his name like a prayer. He grinned against you. You felt it. It made you cum into his mouth. He soaked everything up like it was the last thing he'd ever eat, looking up at his through his eyelashes as he did so. It almost made you cum again.

"God," you manages, "you did so good for me. Come here." He smiles as he allows you to bring him to his feet, pulling him into your parted legs. He presses his lips to yours. His hands dig into your waist as he pulls you closer to the edge, feeling his hard-on through his jeans. "Let me take care of you for being such a good boy for me." As soon as you get his pants and boxers down and your hand found his dick, he whimpered against your mouth. You broke the kiss sooner than you meant, taken off guard by the sounds he's capable of making. "I want you to fuck me, Steve Harrington." He stares at you. "But we don't have to-"

He took your hand off of his dick. He blinked in surprise as he kissed you again, grabbing your face in his hands. And then you felt him enter you. You moaned in pure ecstasy. Your legs subconsciously wrapped around his torso, pulling him closer and deeper. He met your hips with each thrust, moans escaping from deep in his throat as you moved to kiss his neck - his jaw is his weak spot. He knows because once you hit it, he hit inside of his deeper and harder and you moaned louder from the sensation. Your hands roamed his back. Your hands tangled themselves in his hair.

He wanted to get rid of the suit. He wanted to take off his suit. And you both would. With all of the build up of pining and frustration with yourselves for not realizing this sooner has been going for too long. You both planned on a long night the moment they got to his house. At least four rounds; two in the kitchen - one in the bedroom - one in the shower.

Let's just say that Steve and you are both fairly flexible and they both found out just how much fun that ability can be when having sex.