Peter Pevenise - Interrupted Twice

"Pete…" you trail off as he leads you to the beach just below the castle. He smiles and let your hand go, gesturing to the blanket.

It was (f/c), candles holding the edges down on the sand. The water was perfectly lit by the setting sun, but so was his face. The mix of red and orange met his features in the most amazing way.

You sat down, Peter following your movement. As soon as he was settled you leaned against him, watching as the sun melted away. Before it was fully gone he placed a kiss against your temple which causes you to look at him. You smile and press your lips to his.

Soon enough you end up straddling his waist, never once disconnecting your lips from his. He runs his thumbs against your hips, his hands holding your waist. Your hands obviously in his bright blond hair, loving the way it feels between your fingers as you grip the soft hair tightly.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

You sigh, rolling off the High King. Peter groans in annoyance and says angrily, "Way to ruin the moment, Ed."

"I just came to say hello." Edmund waves to the two of you.

"Well, now can you say goodbye?"

"Bye!" Then he runs away, laughing halfway.

Peter looks back you and mutters, "He's so dead when I find him."

You laugh. "Well, for now, can we go back to what we were doing before your brother interrupted?"

"Gladly." Peter smiles and pulls you over him again, going back to kissing you.

"Why on the beach though!" Edmund yells from the castle.

The two of you stop again. You can't help but smile as you get off Peter and watch his face turn dark.

"Excuse me while I go kill my brother." He stands. "Be back in a minute."

You laugh again. "Don't forget to hide the body." He smiles before marching towards the castle and Edmund. "Why is that so hot?" You mutter to yourself as he walks away, pissed off at his younger brother.