Jason Grace - Glasses Off

Jason Grace held his glasses, his eyes closed with Y/N L/N in his grasp. All both wanted was to feel their lips on their own.

He got closer before his name was called. Percy Jackson was infamously known for ruining the moment whenever Y/N and Jason were involved. Although they repaid the favor plenty of times.

Jason sighed and put his glasses back on, turning towards the people who needed him. Y/N looked unamused as she grabbed his hair. She pulled him back to face her, changing positions.

The boy was pressed against the outside of her cabin. Their lips together.

He got over his shock and melted into her kiss. She was already deep in the embrace, her hand roughly pulling his hair. When his hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her deeper, she instinctively bit his bottom lip. A soft moan was her reward.

Barely anyone knew how those two got so sexual but not making love every other night. She was his first time, he was hers, sure but they didn't constantly have sex like most think when they do this sort of thing.

She backed away, biting her own lip. Jason tried to not stare at her lips, a small tiny of pink of his cheeks.

“You can’t almost kiss me and then leave before you do,” she sassed. Jason brought her in for another kiss. “Just remember that Grace. Now go. They're waiting for you.”