005

I glance at Nancy again, seeing her talking to Eddie's uncle and I realize I can't say anything to her. I groan, getting into my car and heading back to Family Video.

"You think you really found him?" I say into the walkie talkie, waiting for a reply black while speeding to them. I was halfway worried that Eddie would've skipped town, hell he might've even went to a different state, so I hope this lead is right.

Everything that Nancy said was running through my head and it was driving me crazy. Was Steve really sleeping with people while I was gone? I mean I guess we were broken up, but I didn't sleep with anyone. I thought he would be here heartbroken just like me, but clearly not.

I pull up to the store, all of them running to my car before I even had the chance to pull off. "Let's go." Steve says, jumping in the front as the other three get in the back. I stay silent, putting the car in reverse to pull off.

"So we think we found his dealer." Max says, and I look at her through the mirror, confused as to how this would be any help in us finding Eddie. She sees my confused face and continues, "We think he might be hiding out there."

"How did you find this out?" I ask, and she sits up in her sit a bit to explain to me. "Apparently he gets his drugs from this guy named Reefer Rick. Sometimes he crashes there. So we think we found his address, I mean it's better than nothing!" She explains, and I nod, listening to Steve's directions to the place as I drive.

"Did you get some sleep?" Robin asks, and I shake my head no, thinking back to how Nancy interrupted my chance for a nap. "No, I saw Nancy trying to harass Eddie's uncle, so I had to try to stop her. It didn't work though." I reply, yawning a bit.

"Okay seriously pull over and let me drive." Steve says, looking at me with concern on his face. I roll my eyes upon hearing him speak, and I shake my head no.

"I'm fine." I say, glancing over to him, and I can tell he was trying to read me.

"Sam."

"I said I'm fine, Steve." I reply.

"Why are you being hardheaded just let me drive." He says, starting to reach his hand over to the wheel. I cut him off by turning up the music, blasting it so that I wouldn't have to hear him talking anymore. Obviously I wasn't going to bring up what Nancy said, but it was still pondering in my mind.

"Did anybody get a hold of Lucas? We need to fill him in." I yell over the music, and they all shake their head no.

"Lucas isn't coming." Dustin says, and I realize I've touched a soft spot by bringing him up. "Oh that's okay. We're fine by ourselves." I say, driving fast down the road and trying to get to Eddie.

I know it's possible that this thing could be coming for him, and it could be only so much time that we have to figure things out. The guilt that I would have if something happens is constantly on my mind. I can't let anyone else die if there's something I can do about it.

I could feel Steve still looking at me, so I turn my head a bit to look at him. I groan, knowing there was no way I was going to win this one. I pull over to the side of the road, getting out and walking over to his door. "Drive since you're so concerned." I say, and he gets out and gets into the driver seat.

"I knew you were tired." He says, dramatically adjusting the seat back so that he could drive. It was silent as we watched him continuous maneuver the seat until it was good enough for him to drive. "Alright let's go!"

"Stop talking, please, just drive." I say back to him as I put my seatbelt on. I look back at Robin who was on the verge of laughing. I playfully flick her off and lean my seat back on Dustin's legs, much to his disapproval.