011

Eddie

Fuck.

I groan quietly, looking over and seeing that she was still sleeping peacefully. I look at the time, seeing that it's 9AM, so I get out of the bed, trying to be quiet and not wake her up. I stretch, my back cracking at the uncomfortable position that I had slept in all night. Although it was uncomfortable, I still got to sleep with her in my arms.

Win-win.

I go into the bathroom, peeing, and looking at how crazy my hair looked in the mirror. I attempt to fix it, and I go to open the door when I hear her saying something through the door.

"Eddie..." She.. moans? I open my eyes widely, cracking open the door to see that she was asleep, but she definitely just moaned my name. I put my ear to the door, continuing to listen, but there's silence for a while.

I hear another moan, and I try to stop listening, but I cant. My mind is currently trying to try to put together that she just moaned my name. And I fucking liked it.

It sounded so natural coming from her, and it has the dirtiest of thoughts running through my head. God I have to stop, it's just a dream there's no way she thinks of me like that, it's Samantha fucking Mayfield I'm talking about.

I close my eyes tightly, trying to get the images out of my head, and I grab my toothbrush, trying to distract myself. I'm definitely failing to do so, even while brushing my teeth  I want to listen again, just in case she does it again. I know it's wrong to listen, but it was angelic. I think it would be more wrong if I didn't listen.

Maybe I'm going insane.

I finally calm myself down, and I walk out of the bathroom, jumping slightly when I notice her standing up and not laying in the bed. "You move around like a fucking ghost, I swear." I laugh, and she's staring past me, clearly trying to avoid any and every type of eye contact. "You okay?" I ask, and she nods her head, starting to walk towards the bathroom.

"Yeah, I just have to pee really bad." She mumbles out, walking past me, staring at the ground the entire time. She close the door quickly, and I run my fingers through my hair. I feel so guilty for what I did, but it's like I couldn't stop myself. I had to listen.

I walk around the room, pacing back and forth, trying to figure out what to do. Maybe if I just don't bring it she'll think that I don't know, and we can move past it. But how can I move past that? How can I move past the fact that she's having dreams like that about me?

I have to get out of the motel, and fast. I look over at my clothes, putting on the hellfire t-shirt, and the jeans I have. Somehow I'm going to convince her to let me go with her because I know she's going back into town today.

She walks back out, looking more flustered than she looked before. Okay- I have to say something. "Are you sure you're okay? You're scaring me." I ask, and she clears her throat before replying.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to head home because Dustin and Nancy have to fill me in on some stuff." She says, and I smile, standing up. "Great, I'm coming with you."

"Uhh, no you're not." She says back, brushing through her hair. "Uhh, yes I am." I reply, mocking her, and She rolls her eyes at me.

She's so stubborn.

"No, absolutely not. That is a terrible idea, Eddie." She says, throwing on a jacket and grabbing her keys. I know she thinks she has the final say, but she doesn't, so I ignore her, throwing on my jacket as well.

"And to top it off you're putting on the jacket that you literally wear every day. You're asking to be found." She continues, and I glare at her, taking off the jacket and putting on a different one. "I cannot stare at these four walls anymore. I would rather die."